Search results

1. T

Turbo DC5 - Does anyone know this car

A friend of mine is looking at buying a Turbo DC5 (on a whim!) And has seen one on Ebay. The registration is SR03 OJM. It was built around 2011 but has no paperwork for the build. Apparently it was a ex Honda Tech. Been off the road for a few years since. The seller said it runs absolutely...
  2. T

Suspension question

It‘s probably been discussed a few times but I cannot seem to find a definitive answer. Would a set of PFL shocks with Eibach springs be a straight fit into a FL DC5? Thanks in advance
  3. T

Valuation question

I friend who is in the market for a DC5 has been offered a cat d 2002 CW Teg. 1 UK owner and around 70k miles. It‘s currently had a shunt to the rear and not repaired. Needs rear bumper and the boot floor is creased. Rest of the car from what I‘ve been told is clean and tidy. What would be a...
  4. T

Hazard Switch - removal

I need to get the hazard switch out on a DC5 and just wanted to know how?!! I know the stereo surround comes out but it seems to be stuck in quite firmly on this car. Is there a certain way in which to get this out? Thanks
  5. T

Rear fog light wiring

Hi all, Does anybody have a DIY guide on how to wire a rear fog light on a fresh import? Planning on doing this on a mates fresh import and will be using one of the reverse lights. Any help appreciated 👍
  6. T

2nd car insurance NCD - Help!

Hi all, I am currently looking to purchase a 2nd / weekend car and am currently using my NCD on my daily runner. Are there any insurers who will allow me to use these on the 2nd car? My second car will barely be used for 2000 miles p/a. All help appreciated. :xwavey:
  7. T

HKS coilovers

I have a set of HKS coilovers (black & purple) that I will be selling but need a rough price on as to what they are worth. The NS front absorber is knocking slightly but the rest are fine. They have pillow ball top mounts. All help appreciated.
  8. T

Rear Fog Light

Hi All, I have tried to search for this but not had much luck! If someone could guide me in the right direction that would be great! I want to wire my rear fog light into the rear cluster (swap for one of the reverse lights). Currently there is no fog light at all so would need to be done from...
  9. T

Import Duty / Vat / Customs etc on a car from Japan

Hi Folks, I have a bit of a query regarding Vat / Duty / Customs clearance etc on a import car. I have on a whim gone ahead and purchased a PFL DC5 from a USS auction in Japan through a agent. The car in question is a grade 4b and fairly standard. Now my question is, what steps do I need to...
  10. T

Quick question!

I am currently looking for a pair of standard side skirts for a DC5. I have been offered a pair but not aure on what sort of money I should be paying. Could someone shed some light on this for me please ☺
  11. T

Slight misfire on cold start - Help

Over the last few days my DC5 has had a slight misfire only on a cold start first thing in the morning. The EML flashes when this happens but it all clears up after a couple of minutes. What could be causing this and how could I cure this issue? All help will be appreciated :-)
  12. T

HID Bulb Question

Hi All, Could anybody please confirm if the HID bulbs on the ebay item number below will fit a DC5? I know the Dc5's take D2R but am a little unsure. Also are these any good (6K)? Ebay Item No: 220474195717 www.ebay.co.uk Thanks in advance :)
  13. T

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!

HI THERE GUYS, IM THINKING ABOUT BUYING BLACK DC5 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-BLACK-HONDA- ... 35a5ecee53 if you know anything about this please tell me thanks all!!
  14. T

Buddy Club P1 - 17" Advice

How much should I expect to pay for a set of 2nd Hand wheels with Near new Toyo Proxes? Thinking about buying a set but just wanted a rough guide on prices!! Thanks
  15. T

VTEC Roar - Advice!!

Hi all, I have just recently purchased my 1st DC5 and the Vtec change over is hardly noticeable (the car is completely standard). Would a JR replacement air filter make the Vtec changeover a little more noticeable? If not what would you recommend? Thanks in advance guys! :xvtec:
  16. T

Help Please!!

Hi, I should be going tomorrow to view a DC5 and have ran a HPI check on it. On the report it states that the VIN & VRM do not match. (VIN No: DC5 10****1 Could this be because its an import as I had a problem before with my Evo 6 which stated a colour change when it never had one!! All help...
  17. T

Anybody know this DC5?

Hi, i am considering going to view this DC5 (link below) and was wondering if anybody knows anything about this car and what sort of price its worth with only the standard wheels. It is about 400miles from me so all help will be appreciated. http://pistonheads.com/sales/1023734.htm Thanks...