Search results

1. M

Does Anyone Own It?

hi not been on the forum in a long time, after selling my dc5. i was wondering if it was on the forum or anybody had seen it, Reg: VA51 BFY in blue p.s would buy it back in a heart beat!
  2. M

Part Number: 79600s6m003zb need help?

right been have a few problems with the teg recently well one major one, my heater controls stopped working i.e no lights coming on the air recirc, ac and rear window, no blower working at all. now you can feel hot air coming through after the car has run for a while, so there is defo hot air...
  3. M

Help: No heater what could be the problem

got into my car today to find out i had no heaters, i can feel the hot air after a while but no blower no mater what setting i put it on, also the heater recirc light, ac light and rear windscreen light are all out and wont come on when i press them. my first thoughts were a fuse but after...
  4. M

Will A DC5 Steering Wheel Fit An EP3?

hi guys just wondering if a dc5 steering wheel with air bag would fit straight onto an ep3 without modifications and be fully working? im pretty sure the steering wheel would be okay? but not so sure on the airbag cheers for any help in advance
  5. M

Problem Drivers Door Wont Lock With Fob

a little history of the problem it happened about 6-7 months ago but after a few days it sorted itself and started locking again but no such luck this time the problem is the drivers door wont lock with the fob or the button inside the door, however will lock with the key on the outside the...
  6. M

Engine Mount?

lot of vibrations at low revs, had a quick look and found what looks like an engine mount gubbed files/dc5_engine_mtgs_531.png its part No. 4 the rubber insert seems to have ripped, just want to confirm this is an engine mount? and does anyone have any part numbers for a replacement or a...
  7. M

idle control any adjustment?

is there any chance you can adjust your idle? i know in my old civic there was a screw you turn to adjust it but that was a b16 or is k20 done electronically?
  8. M

Body Shops In Central Scotland?

I know theirs a few DC5 owner's in the central Scotland area, anyone know of any decent body shops? preferably close to the Falkirk area as possible. Scraped my front lip on my 5 yet again last night. I took it to Arnold Clark last time done an ace job but no longer get my trade discount so...
  9. M

What do you use to clean your recaros?

as title suggests. what do you use to clean your recaros? mines are getting manky. any special product? or just good old fashion soap + water
  10. M

Rolling Road Day Help! ABS LIGHT

i took my car to a rolling road today to see what its putting out, as i was leaving the garage the abs light started to flicker on and off, so i took it along the straight and it kept doin it, everytime i slowed down it would go out or turn a corner, when i accelerated it would come back on, so...
  11. M

Clutch + Flywheel

well since its coming up for x mas, i thought why not treat my dc5 to some goodies, only problem is i have no idea whats best or where to buy them, im looking for 3 things clutch lightened flywheel short shifter whats the best to go for and where to get them? any opinions + advice welcome
  12. M

How good's A DC5?

well after a long 6 months my ban is finally up, my dc5 has been sitting there very lonley for the last 6 weeks(when i got it), but what a car!!!!! haven't stopped smiling all day :), big step up from a civic esi :lol: