Search results

1. A

steering clonk sound when parking ( how many have it )

Ok, i am hoping i have this problem, but any advise is appreciated. I was going around a roundabout and hit (one of many) pot holes, i wasn't pushing what so ever, i was doing average (NOT ITR average :wink: ) roundabout speed and then there was a horrid donk. Every right hander that...
  2. A

Oil advice and recommendations

:-k If that is the case, then i will stick with it for now. Thanks. I don't know a great deal about how the Vtec works, but i think its on oil pressure. If this oil is thinner (then 5w-40), will it also have a lower oil pressure at running temperature? Liam
  3. A

Oil advice and recommendations

Hi, I am just about to do an oil change on my Teg and thought i would check out this forum for advice and came across this thread. After ordering the service pack from http://www.opieoils.co.uk/product-finder/car/engine-oil/honda/2002/integra/PETROL/integra/74940/product-finder-2.aspx i was...
  4. A

GearBox Oil Change

Is it just me or are the pictures broken?
  5. A

cigarette lighter outlet?

Cheers, i wasn't being forceful enough, didn't want to snap the trim! :oops: Once i did get it off, i found connections for what looks like a hands free kit and indeed a connector for the lighter socket that was not connected. So, not only did the previous owner damage the interior ( only...
  6. A

cigarette lighter outlet?

I have the same problem, i checked the fuse, its 20A as the decals describe. Tested the fuse and its certainly intact, yet still no current flows to the lighter. I want to check the socket is connected, so i ask has anyone actually taken the trim off? I want to get it off without causing any...
  7. A

Hondata airbox and K&N Mod

Cheers, i will have a look into it.
  8. A

Hondata airbox and K&N Mod

Anyone done this? Just wondered what the pro's and con's of doing this was? Also recommendations on which filter to use? Cheers.
  9. A

Passenger seat back wont come up

When you turn the handle to raise the seat, it just spins (the plastic bit does any way), but going down is fine. You can do it up with a pair of grips and a very strong arm, its going to need to be taken apart, just need to find the time to do it!
  10. A

1st to 2nd gear change problem.

Cant say if it is better as i have not tried it yet, but i think this is the one, its the only Redline MTL on there.
  11. A

Yeah i sure will, thanks. I was curious about the worst case costs!! Liam
  12. A

No its always been warm. If it is a synchro, which was my first thought, do you have any idea about where to get it sorted and much to expect to pay? Liam
  13. A

Hi, Read most of the posts to do with similar problems, but didnt see any that were quite the same. I'm getting a crunch when i do high rev 1st-2nd gear change, its the only time i get an issue with the gearbox. "Normal" driving, all changes are fine and any other high rev changes are too, its...
  14. A

FD2 or DC5?? help?

Just in case you haven't checked out google. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64OrPxx4FYg
  15. A

Headlight "Cloudy"

One of mine is scratched on the outside, looks like someone tried cleaning them with something they shouldn't have. When i wash the lens, it appears though the scratches disappear, so i'm guessing they are very light. What's the best thing to try and get rid of them?
  16. A

Passenger seat back wont come up

Hi, The back of the passenger seat wont raise up any more, well i think it has been like it sine i bought the car. Anyway it wasn't much of a problem as the angle wasn't too bad, then last night my helpful house mate gets in the car and asks why the seat is quite far back. I tell him the back...
  17. A

Why do people in certain cars always want to race?

I am forever having golfs and TT's thinking they are racing me. My run home from work is country lanes and my DC5 is more then capable of sitting at the speed limit through all the bends. Thursday last week i catch an Audi TT on my way home, upon realising they are being caught, the driver...
  18. A

How much is your Tax???

I've spoken to people at a local DVLA office and they said that they will accept an ESVA retest, tested with the different model report. Assuming it passes of course.
  19. A

How much is your Tax???

Hi All, Even my mate that works for Honda UK cant get hold of any details. So it would appear that if you now want to get the emissions changed on your logbook you will have to get it ESVA tested against the different model report at a cost of £240. Can any importers let me know how to go...
  20. A

super or ordinary

I know its expensive, but Shell V-Power all the way. In my experience you get more miles out of it then the Tesco shite, so when you do the maths ( ;) ) it works out just as cheap as tesco 99!!