Search results

1. A

Hondata airbox and K&N Mod

Anyone done this? Just wondered what the pro's and con's of doing this was? Also recommendations on which filter to use? Cheers.
  2. A

1st to 2nd gear change problem.

Hi, Read most of the posts to do with similar problems, but didnt see any that were quite the same. I'm getting a crunch when i do high rev 1st-2nd gear change, its the only time i get an issue with the gearbox. "Normal" driving, all changes are fine and any other high rev changes are too, its...
  3. A

Passenger seat back wont come up

Hi, The back of the passenger seat wont raise up any more, well i think it has been like it sine i bought the car. Anyway it wasn't much of a problem as the angle wasn't too bad, then last night my helpful house mate gets in the car and asks why the seat is quite far back. I tell him the back...
  4. A

What is this???

Hi All, Just wondered if anyone knows what the two buttons are for in the attached photo. Number 1 looks standard but does not appear to do anything, the light on it does not come on, so i'm assuming it is no longer connected to anything. Number 2 does not look standard and also appears to do...
  5. A

The ECU

Would like to get at the ECU, for the time being just to prove which one is in my car, for tax purposes. I think it is under to floor of the passenger footwell, but without conformation and/or a some sort of manual i wasn't intending on pulling it up. Any pointers on how to get at it or where i...
  6. A

How much is your Tax???

Hi All, I am about to become the proud owner of a champ white, 2002 DC5. Though i almost had a heart attack when i found out what tax band mine is in, 234g/Km = Band G = over £400 = more then i want to give!! I am no expert on this, but reading New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!! i understand...
  7. A

What do you think...?

Hey, Still on a quest to get a DC5, seen this one that has caught my eye, http://tinyurl.com/p4rnxl My only issue is that the Type R Decals are missing off the passenger side, am i right in thinking that is usually a sign that it has been damaged and repaired? Any way, thanks in advance for...
  8. A

Soon to be a DC5 owner

Hi all, Posted a similar post on DC5 chat, so just saying hi and asking for any tips on what to look out for when checking a DC5 over..? Liam
  9. A

Buying a DC5

Hi All, New to the forum and i'm on a quest to buy a DC5, seen a few around in my price range and am really looking for a bit of advice on things to look for when looking them over. Also i have seen this one add that states its 2002 51 plate, 45K miles, 1.8L DC5?? :? Have i missed something...