Search results

1. shaf

Fast road set up recommendations ??

I have previously had fast road set up on the car , however due to our road conditions I think it‘s been knocked out it‘s been a few years since set up What are peoples recommendations for set up , the place I used previously progrip have stopped setting up outside the manufactures standards...
  2. shaf

Brakes, what ones ???

any idea much they comming in at or a supplier for them ???
  3. shaf

Brakes, what ones ???

hey all time to replace my brake pads , previouly had mintex 114s not sure wot to go for next anyone recogmend anything similiar ?? also who was the user on here who use to sell the mintex 114s ? cheers
  4. shaf

winter tyres ???

any used specific winter tyres before ? are they worth the money ? or has any one got any part worn ones kicking about thanks
  5. shaf

Dc5 Facelift rear control arms

Hey does any one know what the product code is for the dc5 facelift , eibach rear control arms
  6. shaf

speedo cuts out Managemnt light on

Hi wondering if any one can help from time to time my speedo cuts out and the managemnt light is on and sits at 0mph even though I am doing 30mph or 70mph , i have noticed sometimes before this happens the speedo needle starts to bounce from 60mph up to 80mph and back down then cuts out when...
  7. shaf

Dc5 carbon roof wrap thoughts ???

hey all was thing about getting my roof wraped in a carbon fibre finish anyone got any pics of this whats your thoughts ????
  8. shaf

What Inlet with AEM V2?

It will not fit will have to be cut , I AM in the same boat only thing that fits is the gruppe still on the look out for one
  9. shaf

RBC problems with aem v2 HELP please !!!!!!

has any one got any other ideas for the bonet ?? n the aem v2 as a dont really want to cut it up lol
  10. shaf

RBC problems with aem v2 HELP please !!!!!!

Hi all was kinda happy this morning as car was going into get the rbc fitted and hope fully remaped next week , However got the car back RBC is fitted but guy told me it cant fit with the aem v2 (short arm) was wondering if any one else has had it fitted with the rbc n also the bonet stick never...
  11. shaf

Finding an RBC

does the RBC fit with the aem v2 short ram ??
  12. shaf

eibach control arms same as civic type r ??

Hi all looking to get eibach control arms but are they the same as the civic type are does any one have the product code for DC5 ones ??? cheers in advance
  13. shaf

Gruppe M facelift and preface lift whats the issue??

Right can anyone confrim wot gruppe m fits the faclift how can u tell the difference ??? cause I bought one a couple months back was for a pre facelift never fitted?? any one got any ideas ??? cheers
  14. shaf

Mintex 114s high pitch screeching noise

Hey all decided to go for mintex 114s had them fitted last week made sure the shims were refitted and certac used as herd about the high pitch noise some time associated But really really the noise is so high pitched when u pull up and brake sometimes people start looking a pulled in ma mates...
  15. shaf

K -Pro standard map issues

OK so now put the k20a2 with itr cams header and cold air intake. No error codes took it for a wee blast seems ok so fingers crossed Again can some one jsut confirm this is a pretty safe map to run ?? as I only have a air intake and cat back at the mo many thaks for every ones help
  16. shaf

K -Pro standard map issues

Hey all, Recently got k-pro of another member on here however he had it mapped to his mods , So I went about putting a standard map from K-pro however the map I am using something like rsx stock k20a map it works fine for a day or so but throws on the engine management light after a day or so...
  17. shaf

Gruppe m rattle

hey all was wondering what ppl are using to secure the gruppe m on the strut bar to stop rattling ? #-o jsut about to install mine after having it boxed up for over 2 months loool cheers
  18. shaf

can any one justify mintex pads over oem ?

Right its time for new pads and discs, been looking at the mintex and Ferodo but can anyone justify the cost over oem is there that much of a difference? Can u actually feel the better bite compared to OEM? Views please as the cost of mintex over oems is almost 3 times
  19. shaf

Best first mods??

i have a aem v2 less than 6 months old up for sale in a week or too let me know if your intrested :D
  20. shaf

mintex 1144's or ds2500's ???

Spent the last hour going thru this section reading people‘s views and am still undecided between mintex 1144's or ds2500 :xconfused: Can any one recommend one over the other? Any one used both and prefer one? will be used for 90% street 10% track any one recommend the cheapest place to get...