Search results

1. dan_dc5

Greenlight

I passed when I was 17, by my maths that's 6 years :xconfused:
  2. dan_dc5

Greenlight

Very impressed with Greenlight! They beat every other company by about £200. I'm 23 with 6 years NCB and it was £734. They said they liked the fact I had owned the car since I was 19. All parts are replaced like for like, and with any further Mods unlikely to change the premium! Both...
  3. dan_dc5

DC5 Type R Top gear

Email them and suggest it, see what they say? :-" top.gear@bbc.co.uk
  4. dan_dc5

Has anyone used Touge Distributions?

Depending on what you want, I'd recommend Nengun! My Kaki exhaust came in 3 weeks at the beginning of this year.
  5. dan_dc5

Can anyone tell me what this/these are?!

I'm from Blackpool and I've always gone to Unit8/Eightspeed in Darwen for everything!
  6. dan_dc5

How to treat new paint....?

I was just thinking the same thing :xlol:
  7. dan_dc5

Cheap Autoglym at Halfrauds

Just thought I'd let people know about the AG valet kit and bag for £40 at Halfords, was £86.99! Here's what's in it... 500ml Interior Shampoo spray on & wipe off formula 500ml Fast Glass for interior & exterior glass 500ml Custom Wheel Cleaner ideal for chrome, polished aluminium &...
  8. dan_dc5

Starter kit for machine poilishing

Yeah, all I know is that a dual action polisher is better to use than a rotary.
  9. dan_dc5

Starter kit for machine poilishing

Looking at getting a machine polisher and all the other stuff but don't know where to start! So for anyone who is into machine polishing, what do you recommend I get? I.e the polisher, pads, the products. :xcheers:
  10. dan_dc5

skyline style rear lights

Saw these the other day. The look gash in my opinion, like Halfords style!
  11. dan_dc5

Robbed through internet bank.

Have you had any emails from your bank? And followed the link on the email to sign in? My girlfriend fell for this one with a fake email from HSBC. They send you to a copy of the sign-in page for the appropriate bank, you attempt to sign in as normal and it comes up with some sort of sign in...
  12. dan_dc5

Nengun and Eightspeed

Haha Has it come yet Mark? You won't be disappointed!
  13. dan_dc5

Nengun and Eightspeed

Ordered my exhaust from Nengun and it arrived in just under 3 weeks with reasonable postage costs too! Also, big thanks once again to Stevie and the other lad (didn't catch his name). They did a top job with the exhaust and FRS, top service as usual!
  14. dan_dc5

9 Quiet exhausts for every day integra (Updated 08/03/11)

Re: 8 Quiet exhausts for every day integra (Updated 22/02/11 With the way you speak of it I actually can't wait to get it fitted, and sell my JIC Magic Bullet.
  15. dan_dc5

9 Quiet exhausts for every day integra (Updated 08/03/11)

Re: Quiet exhausts for every day integra (5 options so far) Love the Kaki Regu! Mine is arriving via (a very slow) dinghy from Japan me thinks. Good work putting this together =D> its been asked loads recently! Sticky??
  16. dan_dc5

itr stickers

Search Forum Stickers.
  17. dan_dc5

People trying to race all time now

When I got the Teg I expected to have all the muppets trying to race, but I can't think of many times they actually have. It happened all the time in the Saxo.... :oops: :green:
  18. dan_dc5

Hi looking to own a DC5 need some advise

That is fronting and I think Insurance companies are pretty hot on this these days.
  19. dan_dc5

What to declare on insurance?

:lol: Fair enough, just wondered if someone in the industry knew that's all. I'll try definately Sky again when its due :xcheers:
  20. dan_dc5

What to declare on insurance?

What about for uprated brakes then Ollie? I'm with Elephant, they only replace parts with standard parts, yet it still costs more to insure it with presumably safer brake system. Any ideas why?