Search results

1. dan_dc5

Greenlight

Very impressed with Greenlight! They beat every other company by about £200. I'm 23 with 6 years NCB and it was £734. They said they liked the fact I had owned the car since I was 19. All parts are replaced like for like, and with any further Mods unlikely to change the premium! Both...
  2. dan_dc5

Cheap Autoglym at Halfrauds

Just thought I'd let people know about the AG valet kit and bag for £40 at Halfords, was £86.99! Here's what's in it... 500ml Interior Shampoo spray on & wipe off formula 500ml Fast Glass for interior & exterior glass 500ml Custom Wheel Cleaner ideal for chrome, polished aluminium &...
  3. dan_dc5

Starter kit for machine poilishing

Looking at getting a machine polisher and all the other stuff but don't know where to start! So for anyone who is into machine polishing, what do you recommend I get? I.e the polisher, pads, the products. :xcheers:
  4. dan_dc5

Nengun and Eightspeed

Ordered my exhaust from Nengun and it arrived in just under 3 weeks with reasonable postage costs too! Also, big thanks once again to Stevie and the other lad (didn't catch his name). They did a top job with the exhaust and FRS, top service as usual!
  5. dan_dc5

DC5 and EP3 Torque Damper

Does anybody know if a DC5 engine torque damper will fit and EP3?
  6. dan_dc5

Car Park Damage

Was parked in a multi-storey car park on Sunday, came back to my car and found it had a huge dent in the passenger side door with a nice scuff mark! I've contacted the shopping centre, to see if I can see the number plate of the car next to me, and after being fobbed off for a while managed to...
  7. dan_dc5

Scuttle Panel Modding

SimonB off CTRO is doing DC5 scuttle panels again. Just in case anyone wants it done :green: Email him on simonbell5@msn.com
  8. dan_dc5

Steering Wheel Off Centre

My girlfriend has just got a Jazz (I convinced her to go Honda ;)) but her steering wheel is off centre when the wheels are straight. Is it a tracking issue or something? I'm no good with these things :green:
  9. dan_dc5

Gruppe M & Strut Braces Thread

I'm sure I read one listing which can fit with which but can't find it. Anyone help me out? :)
  10. dan_dc5

Who's is the first registered DC5?

Just had my V5 out and mine was first registered 01/10/2001. Anyone else older? 8)
  11. dan_dc5

RE050A's

Anybody had experiences with them? Thinking of getting 225's. This is what I've found: Camskill Blackcircles Kwikfit Any other good websites? Also, why such a difference in price?
  12. dan_dc5

25% off Bridgestone tyres @ Kwikfit

Just in case anybody wanted to know :D
  13. dan_dc5

Brake set-up

Hi, maybe a basic question but I fancy sorting the brakes next on the DC5. Would it be a problem to have 2 different sets of pads fitted, i.e. DS2500's on the front and OEM pads on the rear, with OEM discs all round. I'm not after track use really but just wanted something with a little more...
  14. dan_dc5

Water inside the Door!

I've just taken the driver's side door card off to fit some Dynamat and found water on the inside part of the door including all over the back of my speaker :? Does anybody know where this is likely to be coming from? Also, the plastic white sheet thats covering the door. Am I right in...
  15. dan_dc5

Pioneer DSP

Came across this while mooching around the Pioneer website (bored at work!). Was wondering if anyone has ever used one and do they actually improve car audio? http://www.pioneer.co.uk/eur/products/2 ... index.html
  16. dan_dc5

Bodyshop in Lancs Area

As title, can anybody recommend one or know of one? Cheers Dan
  17. dan_dc5

Respray Of Front Splitter

I recently scuffed the front splitter on the teg :( does anybody know how much it would cost to have just the splitter resprayed. Also, is there a recommended place to have it done in the North West? (I live in Blackpool!) Thanks
  18. dan_dc5

Pre-Facelift front lip

Hi guys, don't really post much on here but read regularly. Im after front lip/splitter for my blue pre facelift dc5. I've had a look on the parts for sale bit on here but don't really know anywhere else to look. Any advice please Dan
  19. dan_dc5

I.C.E.

I'm currently looking at sorting out the stereo and all that comes with it but am well out of my depth with it :? Just bought the car and the stereo is japanese and unuseable and there is no sound coming from the front left speaker and tweeter. So I am thinking just changing the whole lot. I...
  20. dan_dc5

Head Unit

Hi, I've just bought my DC5 today so am quite new to this forum. However, the head unit it has in at them moment is a Kenwood Hybrid HDD Navigation System HDX-700 with TV and other stuff, but its all in japanese! Does anybody know of any way I could get this converted or something or will I just...