Search results

1. dottorfoggy

oem oil filter number

I searched the forum without finding it, some of you know the number of oil filter honda? or what I can advise that fits? thnaks :D
  2. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

I do not understand why the wheels after 3000 miles have done this? have not got holes or defects of the road ... looks very good that have been redone, with much plaster in some places, you have weakened? japanese owner?
  3. dottorfoggy

mph--->kmh--->mph????

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me I would like to come back the odometer in km how can I do? There is an additional module to be deleted? Where is it? I can put it back later? is an operation that I should do for the registration in Italy, after I would go in mph not to have the limiter...
  4. dottorfoggy

facelift:orientation of the light

I can change the orientation of the light beam of the headlight, from RHD Guide English, the LHD the rest of Europe? I live in Italy, and I would like to know if you can do it without changing the headlights thanks
  5. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy from italy...DC5 owner, finally!!

hello guys my name is daniele, are Italian, more precisely, I live in the area of Lake Garda in northern italy. job as coach from 2000 in my small country, since 2003 owner with civic ej9 that last year I changed with civic fn1, now I have sold the car to go to DC5. I hope to find answers to...