Search results

1. C

Anyone remember me?

still undecided here, want a certain S2000 but the owner is away until tomorrow so after one brief convo i havent heard from him and he hasnt been online, am swaying towards an s2000 but apart from this one i like the other two dont really float my boat for one reason or another
  2. C

Anyone remember me?

white one is not for sale but he knows me from a while ago, straight swap for my audi. Did you ever see the s200 in the flesh? Its had a JDM engine fitted hasnt it
  3. C

Anyone remember me?

been offered a few s2000's, torn as to what to go for this is the s2000's, both are straight swaps I didnt think i would but like the yellow s! This is ak uk car with JDM engine (all reciepts etc), standard performance wise just the kit This is a 2001 not sure if uk or JDM car
  4. C

Anyone remember me?

Guess not lol My old teggie
  5. C

Anyone remember me?

Sold my DC5 about 18 months ago and dowgraded, then bought a nice Audi A3, S3 replica. Now my commute has been reduced i want something more fun and hopefully doing a deal on this DC5, looks nice. Anyone recognise it? Think the owner part ex'd it with a friend who is who i am dealing with
  6. C

Have i been ripped off??! Advice needed!

have you got the jap auction paperwork as mileage will be on that
  7. C

Service Packs?

Use the guys at opie oils, i would also check valve clearances while your at it
  8. C

May sell up

yup, full price with the mods, and he paid me extra and took the RBC i had from the group buy :green: Lovely guy didnt even try knocking me down, easiest sale i have ever had!
  9. C

May sell up

sold already! Put it on PH monday morning, took deposit monday night and buyer picked the car up today! Have told him to join up here and to get on the stand for japfest!
  10. C

kpro questions.

yes and with the K pro you can play with maps and launch control yourself
  11. C

RBC on Ebay

Turbo, got your pm and will take your RBC to work get it posted and pm you the costs
  12. C

May sell up

lol had two pm's about the car and one about the k pro ECU :xlol:
  13. C

May sell up

Had a chat to the wifey today and work is still quiet (am self employed) plus she has just been promoted meaning she has to drive more for work. Thus, she will be using the mk5 tdi golf we have which means the teg will go from being used every other week to everyday for my commute. Hate to have...
  14. C

RBC on Ebay

will be home from 7pm mate or around sat afternoon my number is 07845 705559
  15. C

RBC on Ebay

Right, turbo 5 i need your details etc and payment to post it to you, mark come get it when you want! Opened two up last night and all looks good :green:
  16. C

Damaged Eibach Pro Street S Coilover bought from 200BHP

I see where andy is coming from in relation to the time but still, if you havent fitted them I think he should offer some sort of recompense
  17. C

RBC on Ebay

Yes thats fine Mark. Bit of good news, i told the seller I was a bit annoyed about the £84 total tax we have had to pay and he will give us back £40 which equates to about $9 each so he is refunding us this directly to our individual paypal accounts
  18. C

RBC on Ebay

good news, if mark and the other guy can paypal me the £14 (£43/3) I should have them tomorrow!
  19. C

RBC on Ebay

Chalkie, the TGM ones were delievered yesterday according to parcelforce, i dont know who paid the £42 though??!!
  20. C

RBC on Ebay

Hi, i just tracked them as it was taking so long and they have been held by parcelforce for 10 days! I paid the £42 tax just now to release the three that are coming to me. Wantadc5, did tgm contact you to pay. I have emailed the seller saying you said there would be no charges but i guess we...