Search results

1. lewis87

Standard ride height?

Anyone know the measurement from the centre of the wheel to the arch on a standard car? I should have measured before I put my Tein springs on but I'm curious of how much of a drop I've actually had. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  2. lewis87

Wipers hitting windscreen trim

My wipers have a lot of play in them and will even contact my windscreen surround and my teg M scoop! Anyone know any good fixes? Seems like the linkage ends are worn but I've not taken them off yet. Wondering if I will just need to buy a whole wiper mech just to replace these worn parts.
  3. lewis87

Problems engaging reverse

Anyone had any issues selecting reverse? It's sometimes difficult to get reverse, it just keeps going into 6th. I can work around it by switching the ignition off and it goes in no bother so presuming something is wrong with the reverse lockout? Anyone had this problem before, what parts likely...
  4. lewis87

What's this broken bit?

Been looking over my recent DC5 purchase and noticed a broken pipe which looks like someone has then blanked off. What is this for exactly? online image hosting
  5. lewis87

What is this device on my car?

I've bought a recent import DC5 and it has this stuck to the windscreen, any ideas what this is? Has a wire which goes off into the headlining. d10 dice