Search results

1. C

Anyone daily a plated diff?

Maybe one if I can get my permission slip stamped. 😂
  2. C

Not too bad then. Would they cope with doing 15k a year and only one oil change?
  3. C

How often do they need oil changes realistically?
  4. C

Noise doesn't bother me in the slightest. More like am I going to want to hang myself after doing it every day for a month. :D
  5. C

Thanks for replies everyone. How many miles do you do in yours mate?
  6. C

Silly question perhaps guys but does anyone here daily a Teg with a plated diff? I understand how they work, what's required etc but I was just looking for some real world feedback please. :) Cheers
  7. C

Supercharger

Bloody hell Indi that looks like it pulls incredibly well. Up until seeing that video I wasn't sold on the idea of supercharged DC5s but you've definitely made me see why it's popular.
  8. C

Is my car priced correctly?

Is that a typo? I thought it was 128k?
  9. C

Review: Area MS Yellowspeed Coilovers

Do you get more lift off oversteer compared with standard?/What's the oem spring rates?
  10. C

Very helpful thanks a lot! Silly question but how does the high spring rate on the rear affect the balance?
  11. C

I'd be really interested to read an update on how you're getting on with them mate. Do you mind posting a link to the exact model please?
  12. C

Is my car priced correctly?

Pics of the arches and under the car generally might help. Obviously that's more of a concern with higher mileage if a lot of that has been done in the Uk.