Search results

1. J

dc5 has lost alot of performance HELP

i have sent my car to a mechanic and he ran it through his computer and it said that every thing was ok... the only thing he said is that the throttle body was a little bit loose and he tightened it but he said it didnt make much of a difference and he is gonna take it to a honda mechanic...
  2. J

is it possible that it can under power it so much... vtec just makes a noise it doesnt have that pull
  3. J

my dc5 has lost alot of performance and feels very laggy.. dont know what it is or what it could be but its definately not pulling like it should has anyone got any idea what it might be?
  4. J

help needed.. reving up and down by itself

jst finished cleaning it and it worked!! thanks very much guys.. did not take 30mins like it said it would but owell lol
  5. J

excellent thanks very much this is very usefull and i will be trying a diy joby.. hope all goes well lol cheers guys
  6. J

cyprus insurance ?

Yep, that'll be the fee I was on about - I just referred to it as tax........as the Greek government need all they can get right now :o enjoy yourself over there. ye they do.. dpossible potential to bargain tax with them? haha
  7. J

thanks guys.. does anyone know how to clean this and anyway easy way of explaining this?
  8. J

cyprus insurance ?

they said it was 1k registration fee but im not sure if thats wot your on about.. getting bit scared now lol
  9. J

Re: help needed.. reving by itself i know what you mean but the problem is that its revving up and down.. its revving from 1.1k to 2.1 k by its self and it keeps going up and down constently.. and it cant be the car trying to re-charge itself as its a brand new battery
  10. J

please need help.. my integra is revving up and down by itself when its suppose to idle... it only seems to happen when it warms up a little bit.. this problem started when my battery went flat so i took it to a garage and chnaged the battery thinking it would solve this problem but no luck...
  11. J

cyprus insurance ?

hiya im shipping my car to cyprus as im moving over there and was wnodering if theres any1 on here in cyprus who could tell me how much they pay for insurance on there dc5 cheers
  12. J

aem v2

cheers guys i think im gna get it!!
  13. J

aem v2

so u think that i should buy the v2 off him for 150 then ?
  14. J

aem v2

do you know where they sell for around that price ?
  15. J

aem v2

hi guys ive got a guy offering me a aem v2 for £150 and was wondering what your opinion would be? and also he had it on his civic type R and was wondering if that would fit onto my dc5 ? thanks
  16. J

Hello

welcome.. take a look at the sticky one in insurance on the board index its got all the recommended insurance companys on there.. gd luck with insurance.. im 21 and its killing me atm lol but everyone on this site would agree that its wirth it 8)
  17. J

induction kit question

i dont think i will have a problem about fitting it in the bay but thats a good shout about measuring the diameter.. thanks
  18. J

induction kit question

thats the things... will it fit ?? i cnt see in my mind y it wont fit bt ive been known to b wrong lol
  19. J

induction kit question

2 things really... 1) i got a pipercross viper induction kit for a civic (ep2) and was wondering if i got a semco induction hose.. could i fit the filter and the air feed onto it ? and if it would be worth it since i got it anyway?? 2) if it could fit... wheres the cheapest place to find an...
  20. J

how can i respray/remove marks on spoon strut bar?

thanks mate ive already fitted the bar and decided that im not gna respray the brackets as i dont mind the colour now, its grown on me, thanks for the info very helpful still