Search results

1. T

Which Battery?

Firstly apologies, I've tried searching but not getting too many results and I've seen a few options. A few weeks ago my battery died cos I left the lights on for just 5 mins! Recharged it with jump leads and it's been fine ever since, even with the recent snow etc. Today, because of the snow...
  2. T

Anyone near Orpington? Need a massive favour!

Hey guys. I'm wanting to get a 3" exhaust system made from Alan @ Solid Fabrications. His work is absolutely top notch. The problem I have is that Alan doesn't have a jig for the DC5 so he needs a car so he can make one up for me... Unfortunately I am 220 miles away! Anyone live nearby? That...
  3. T

System Recommendations

Alright lads, I've already posted this on talkaudio but thought I'd stick it up here aswell for any help. the sound quality in the Teg is absolutely dreadful I listen to trance so the setup must have a good kick/punch and i must be able to clearly distinguish the different elements.. It cant...
  4. T

Show me your sticky plates!

Hi guys Had a search but couldn't find a relevant thread so apologies if there is already one.. Got a private reg for my teg to hide the age so ordered a sticky plate off chris from the forum Waiting for the plate to arrive so just thinking of where to put it. My bumper is smoothed out Dead...
  5. T

Ey up guys!

Hello all Been on the forum for a while, but been a lurker tbh! Some of you will know me from CTRO where I'm pretty active. Looking to get a DC5 soon, I see there are quite a few for sale at the moment, will take my time to find the right one, as standard as possible :xyes: I'm not new to...