Search results

1. Tomfoolery

Humming sound and power delivery drop.

Two separate issues occurring at the same time.... Owned the car for 8 years and are full aware of the typical bangs and whines. But recently, as I pull to a stop I notice it most, I hear a dull humming sound that continues for a mere second even after I've come to a complete stop. Also twice...
  2. Tomfoolery

Cheap Japfest tickets

Hi, I've recently killed my Teggy and now have two Japfest tickets if anyone want the two for £20 ono??? Many thanks, Tommy.
  3. Tomfoolery

Milano DC5 is dead!!!!

Blew my engine last night! Or gearbox! Or transmission! Or whatever it was that sent bits flying around the engine bay!! Sooooo close go Japfest also  I have two tickets spare now, lol. Will be selling them cheap if anyone is interested?? Tommy.
  4. Tomfoolery

Forza 4

Hey guys, anyone bought Forza 4??? Tommy.
  5. Tomfoolery

Decat

Hey guys. I've been doin lots of reading etc and I'm still struggling to understand the process of removing my cat. I'm aware of which products that are available and which are better etc. The biggest confusion for me is the fact that I'm worried if I decat will I need to buy an O2 sensor or...
  6. Tomfoolery

Buying new clutch

Hey peeps. I need to replace my clutch and a friend from the Honda garage is gonna do it privately for me. Does anyone know if the OEM EP3 clutch is identical??? Also can anyone advise a good sports clutch. I believe the OEM for a DC5 is made by Exedy and thay also do a sports version unless...
  7. Tomfoolery

Milano with Black???

Hey guys, im currently rolling on CW wheels on a milano. Gettin a set of OEM's in black at the weekend. Been deliberating whether to go black bonnet and spoiler also. Or maybe the horizontal part of the spoiler in black and leave the sides Milano. Would love to hear some feed back due to my...
  8. Tomfoolery

Whats your favourite gear????

Just doing a poll to see what Gear or I-VTEC moment people love most??????? I think my fav is 2nd or maybe 3rd........ actually 1st. :xconfused: Thats my point. I cant decide. Tommy.
  9. Tomfoolery

Fast Road Setup

Can anyone give me an idea on roughly how much it would cost to get Eibach's, camber adjust bolts and fast road setup supplied and fitted at TGM? Cheers, Tommy.
  10. Tomfoolery

Wheel centre colour OEM

Hi people, i'm desperate for some info. I wanna get my white OEM wheels painted Black. Is there any way of getting over the fact that my wheel centres will be white. Are there black centres available anywhere? Would appreciate any form of response. Cheers, Tommy.
  11. Tomfoolery

Standard exhaust queries

This may be a little pointless but does anyone know any ways of making the stock exhaust sound any different? does it contain a removable silencer? Im broke but so so desperate to hear my baby make a new, more intense sound without having to fork out for aftermarket parts.
  12. Tomfoolery

ITR stickers

Hi people. Im after some ITR-DC5 stickers. Can anyone help me on how to get some? Cheers :)