Search results

1. K

Its over...

Last week I was involved in a road traffic accident in my Integra (non fault) :( . Whilst driving down a main road, some absolute twat female driver pulled out of a side road on me without looking which caused the crash :xmad:. I really can’t put into words how gutted I am. I looked for approx...
  2. K

what car would you have...?

hi guys, Thought id start this topic, If you never had a DC5 (ie there was no such thing as an integra :0), which car would you own or like to own? realistic in terms of price too! I would probably have something like an Evo 8 MR. If i had time I would love to have saved for an extra year or...
  3. K

black oem wheels... good or bad ?

Hi guys, My facelift integra is a standard CW with white oem alloy wheels. Ive been thinking about getting the wheels resprayed metallic black or gun metal grey for some time now. Would I be ruining the japanese essence of the integra by spraying them? Or would it be a nice little modification...
  4. K

Road tax

Hi guys, sorry if this topic has been talked about already, i just cant seem to find anything using the search function. When I bought my DC5, I was told it was in the 'lower band' for road tax. As the previous owner was exempt from paying road tax, I am now looking to tax the car. How much is...
  5. K

Newbie DC5 owner

Hi guys, I just wanted to say hello to all, as im new to the forum. I have recently purchased a facelift CW DC5. After looking around for a whole year, I finally found the right one :) will post some pics up soon. Im looking around for insurance cover but I'm getting some ridiculous prices...
  6. K

DC5 MUGEN front bumper

hi guys, i was just wondering if any1 knows where i can get replica mugen bumper from???? they look amazing but i can seem to find them anywhere! thanks..