Search results

1. R

Indicator bulb

I read that thread but couldn't see any mention of the indicator bulbs front and rear....... anyway bought some now. Thanks anyway.
  2. R

Indicator bulb

Hi all, I need to get some indicator bulbs (not for side repeaters), I have seen some on E-bay for a 06 impreza and they look the same type of bulb there like a big version of the repeater bulb. Any info will be great.
  3. R

newbie from bournemouth

If you want rare how about a NSX-R GT :xnworthy: love that so much so crazy looking with F1 intake. maybe next year :xvtec:
  4. R

2600cc Integra DC5 engine

Been surfing on the net and found this 2.6 engine conversion for DC5 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Type-R-Engine-K20-Billet-T.Bodies-300hp-K20a-K20a2-UK_W0QQitemZ300371409456QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091127?IMSfp=TL091127187003r4841 bet that has some torque!! Need to win a bit of money on the lotto now so...
  5. R

TOKYO EXPRESS

Flex 1984, I can't understand why somebody would want the suspension harder than standard as that is hard anyway, I can understand lower for look and lower centre of gravity for handling. Sounds like your like me I think you will enjoy your car much more with the set up your going to have same...
  6. R

TOKYO EXPRESS

Hi Flex1984, I find the Tanabee perfect for the road supple enough to deal with holes and perfect ride height for speed bumps. I need to take some pics soon but the gap from wheel to arch is 1 inch so just looks right not to low. I'm sure your love them if your driving on the road but I bet they...
  7. R

TOKYO EXPRESS

Hi Dave 7368, exchange rate i guess the pound is very weak at the moment, I think coilovers way to harsh for UK roads pot holes and coilovers don't mix I been there done that broke top turret of suspension, smashed wheel, bent strut going down road at night that I was not familar with I was very...
  8. R

45 MPG!!!

I did a long 250 mile round trip today filled up to the brim when I left and filled up again when I got back, drove at a steady 60mph on motorway and to my amazement I got 45mpg!!! from my 2001 DC5 type R I thought I had worked it out wrong so I got 2 of my friends to work it out and then came...
  9. R

Dial and vent rings for dash

I'm trying to get polished bits in the car rather than silver painted parts to modernise it a little and break up the plastic look a bit, may get inside door handles chromed to match up with dial rings and vent rings. My mission is to make the interior look more classy will post a pic when its...
  10. R

Dial and vent rings for dash

Hi all, I'm in discussion with a tuning shop that is developing polished rings for going around the dials and vents to add a bit of class to the acres of black plastic on the dash board and make it feel a bit newer. Hope this interest everybody. I will add to this thread as I get info.
  11. R

DIY: Removing Cluster

The milage can be converted back to what your original speedo was reading just need to get a milage adjustment person to do it. simple. no worries!! :)
  12. R

boot water

Re: did this mean you did not have to remove bumper with this method of removing the lights???
  13. R

dash board mod

Hi, has anybody taken the gauges out i.e. speedo, rev counter, fuel or temp?? do the silver dials come through the back black panel as I have chrome dial rings and not sure if I can fit them as it looks like the back panel goes behind the silver face. Please help!! if you know.... :-k these are...
  14. R

Help please???? Changing a double din Stereo

Hi,the piece of plastic trim round the stereo which houses the hazard light button how does that come off??? as somebody has removed it in the past and not fitted it back properly so its sticking out on one side, I tried to push it back in but isn't working so want to remove the plastic panel...
  15. R

DIY: Removing Cluster

Hi, is step 4 looking from underneath???
  16. R

boot water

I have same problem water in boot do you really have to take off back bumper to take lights out???
  17. R

DC5 Easy to live with?

Life is about give and take she should respect the fact that it is the car you want!!! Like when she see's shoe's that she wants. All you need to say it has a bigger boot so she can shop more that should do it!!!! keep her sweet but also keep yourself happy!!! GIVE AND TAKE.....
  18. R

DC5 Easy to live with?

Hi, they do have 4 seats, elec windows, elec mirrors, air con, xenon lights, but you have to remember its a performance car not a luxury car if you want a luxury car don't buy an integra you will hate it. If you want a performance car you will fall in love with it the performance, reliabilty and...
  19. R

TOKYO EXPRESS

That's what I thought, hence why I went fot the Tanabe's, coilovers to stiff for me as I'm an oldie (40) plus I think they are just to hard for the road hit a pothole and destroy the wheel not a good scenario, did that years ago with a car on coilovers hit a pothole at night. not good.
  20. R

TOKYO EXPRESS

Maybe your right..... spoon springs £400, Tanabe £165 and I got to say the Tanabe's ride real nice, it works for me.