Search results

1. F

Removing corrosion from wheels

They are volk wheels which were anodised from the factory. I have read that sand blasting may not be the best option if anodising the wheels. Its mainly in the spokes and back of rim however there is a little bit on the lip as well.
  2. F

I'm getting them anodised so need to do the prep work myself. Is there any acid I could use? I have tried sanding and wire wool, but doesn't seem to have removed it.
  3. F

My wheels have some corrosion and I need to remove it before I get them refurbished, does anyone have any idea on what I can to remove this.
  4. F

Rear Camber Kit

im looking to get a rear camber kit shortly and wondering what people recommend. i was looking at the following kits: eibach spc hard race - hardened rubber hard race - pillow ball buddyclub skunk2 im currently leaning towards the hard race pillowball camber kit. im looking for something...
  5. F

Hesitation, over fueling and Cel Code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean)

this turned out to be a wiring fault from the ECU. Tom at TGM helped diagnose the problem.
  6. F

Red wheel nut lugs...what have you got???

i have rays wheel nuts, just got them re anodized red, have yet to fit them though.
  7. F

Spoke to Tom at Tgm and he said it will most likely be the primary O2 sensor.
  8. F

I have just tried different coil pack and injectors and still has the same problem. Going to get a fuel filter and change that. Anyone got any other idea's?
  9. F

Hesitation and "coughing" around 2400rpm

i havent diagnosed mine yet still looking into it, will be trying fully working coil packs and injectors tomorrow, hopefully this solves the problem, however i have looked online for this problem and no one really seems to know much about it, some say 02 sensor, some say injectors, im just going...
  10. F

Hesitation and "coughing" around 2400rpm

check this thread i started earlier with a similar problem: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34327-hesitation-over-fueling-and-cel-code-45-fuel-system-too-richlean/
  11. F

from what i understand the fuel filter is a 'lifetime' item and also the o2 sensor should show a code. the only thing i can think of at the moment is a blocked injector, so will be trying some off the FN2.
  12. F

My car has started to hesitate at lower rpm around 1-2500 rpm, it happened suddenly one day. it didnt throw a cel code at first but has now and it is a code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean) i have recently only has the plugs and valve clearances done within the past 2 months. i have tried to...
  13. F

Expensive syncro,any cheaper ?

i've just had my gearbox rebuilt with the synchrotech master rebuild kit. its expensive but good, i still have all the parts removed from my car, think i only needed a 2nd gear synchro but ended up replacing the whole lot. they rest are still fully functional and didnt have a problem with them...
  14. F

Pulled over by police?

the honda integra is actaully a bike/scooter as well:
  15. F

Vehicle speed sensor cel code

I fitted a new converter today and soldered the wires securely, making sure they are insulated properly. I also took the vss sensor out and gave it a clean. At the moment everything is running properly so hopefully it's all fixed, if not I will order a new sensor from honda.
  16. F

Rays wheel nuts

i have been looking at getting some rays wheel nuts for my car however the last set i purchase which were meant to be genuine turned out to be fakes, all according to the release from RAYS about fakes being about. are they any markings on the side of the RAYS wheel nuts as i have come across a...
  17. F

right i have got a new converter and all was fine till i nearly got home and the speed fluctuated a little over some bumps, but no management light. I had not fitted the new speedo converter so it appears that the sensor is faulty.
  18. F

Well I just took it for a quick drive and the management light has gone off, can it take sometime to register or is it likely to be a faulty sensor?
  19. F

Right I have removed the converter which have stopped the fluctuating revs and it drives fine in kph, my only issue now is the engine management light is on again with the same cel as before. Could this mean that the vss needs replacing?
  20. F

I'll probably attack this on the weekend, I have no problem driving in kph I did so in my civic for about 6 years. I have already printed off the vss error from the rsx manual and as its not throwing a cel code anymore I can only think its the converter playing up and possibly on its way out.