Search results

1. Dc5vic

Rattle when car is driven hard?please help

I drove my dc5 earlier tonight and decided to give it a bit of power.I never drive the car hard at all so after I washed it I thought i'd give it a bit of stick. When I gave the car some oomph I noticed as the revs shot up there was a kind of a small rattle on the passenger side of the engine...
  2. Dc5vic

Anyone know anything about these brake discs?

Just wondering if these would be a good buy conidering they are brembos? http://cgi.ebay.ie/INTEGRA-TYPE-R-DC5-B ... 335b813aef
  3. Dc5vic

Drivers window "acting up!"

My drivers auto window is acting up as stated.When I push the button to roll the window up it just tries to go up and then goes back to where it originally was.It took me 15mins to go up last night :roll: .It's been happening for a bit now but only got really bad over the last few days but i'm...
  4. Dc5vic

Buddy club P1 rims

As above anyone got any pics of the buddy club P1 rims on a dc5.Although Enkei's are my fave,i've taken a shine to them and might be interested in a set of 18's if the bank account sees a plus in the summer !!!!Not sure if i'd go for white or gun metal,they both appeal to me!!!Anyone even seen...
  5. Dc5vic

cigarette lighter outlet?

Recently bought a phone charger and went plug it in my cigarette lighter and nothing.Is there a fuse or somethin thats needed to make this work?thanks
  6. Dc5vic

Is this a decent mod for the dc5?

Being a person who always had turbocharged cars was just wonderin what they are like?Anyone have one of these in their dc5?Not thinkin of gettin one or anythin but are they a good way to go to achieve big bhp?With the iVtec engine being pretty bulletproof,how is reliability etc etc etc?Cheers guys
  7. Dc5vic

Carbon skirts for Dc5?

As above anyone have,seen or know where to get carbon side skirts for the Dc5?Pretty hard to find.Would be nice if you were able to get carbon front lip,side skirts and rear lip for it.Pics would be great if anyone has them.Cheers guys :green:
  8. Dc5vic

Advice please!!!Kakimoto regu 06&r or Buddy Club Pro Spec

Right guys,just lookin for some info on these exhaust systems for my dc5 since they are in my price range :xlol: . I've heard good things about both but just wanna get some info on them like,noise (good or bad!),gains etc etc. Cheers guys ;)
  9. Dc5vic

Anyone have one of these attached to their induction kit?

Just saw this on ebay and was wondering if anyone had one attached to their teg? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT
  10. Dc5vic

What's the best stuff to clean your lovely red floor mats?

Just picked up 4 drunkin ladies ;) (herself,her 2 sisters and her mate before you ask!!!! :green: ) in the teg but didn't know their stupid heels and boots were carrying half a field on them?Noticed when they got out that they left it all on the beautiful red mats in the back ](*,) .We've...
  11. Dc5vic

One of those days wondering why I went with a DC5???

So I decided to put the Dc5 up on the ramp for the 1st time today as it's been giving me a bit of grief but I was in for a bit of a suprise!!!My dc5 is stock apart from a decat so my plan was to switch back to a cat and fix my 1167 sensor problem that has left the engine light on my dash for the...
  12. Dc5vic

Toda dolphin tail high power muffler system

Anyone have one of these or know anything about them e.g. performance,drone etc. Thinking about investing in one of them but want to know a bit about it 1st. Cheers. http://www.toda-europe.com/products/hon ... ystem.html
  13. Dc5vic

Engine light yet again!!!Please Help....

Well i'm not the first and I won't be the last but was driving home the other day and the engine light came on.It usually comes on and off as it pleases but this time it hasn't gone off and that was nearly a week ago.I know it's that damn sensor and the car is running no different but any ideas...
  14. Dc5vic

My Dc5 I.c.e.

Ok,spent the day yesterday working on my Dc5 I.c.e.Have to say I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.Honda are a great car to work on,everything was very simple to take apart and put back together and didnt run into any problems at all :green: .I uprated the front door speakers to...
  15. Dc5vic

Arc super induction box,anyone know anything about these?

As above just wondering does anyone know anything or have the Arc super induction box installed the Dc5? Hot or not??? cheers thanks :green:
  16. Dc5vic

Front "H" Badge damaged,easy replacement???

Forgive me if this is a repost but my front "H" badge is all marked and damaged.I got a new one and was going to replace is over the christmas but it doesn't look as easy to replace as I thought it would? :xconfused: ?Does the front bumper have to come off just to replace the badge or is there a...
  17. Dc5vic

Anyone elses headlights fading?

Had a look at my headlights the other day and they seemed to be a bit faded.It's not affecting the light emmitting from them but it just looks bad and dull.Is there any way around having to fork out for new ones like buffing etc or will I just have to stick with them?is this a common thing on...
  18. Dc5vic

New Irish Dc5 owner

Hey guys.Delighted to be on here.Just bought an 01 type r dc5 a week ago and love it :green: !!!Used to own a 400bhp Rx7 but decided to go for something more practical with a good bit of power.Have had a string of turbocharged cars but decided to go for something different!!!The Dc5 stood out a...
  19. Dc5vic

Newbie here.Love my new Dc5!

Hey guys.Delighted to be on here.Just bought an 01 type r dc5 a week ago and love it!!!Used to own a 400bhp Rx7 but decided to go for something more practical with a good bit of power.Have had a string of turbocharged cars but decided to go for something different!!!The Dc5 stood out a mile for...