Search results

1. P

Door lock power motor - Is this what I need? [pics inside]

Hi guys Just checking that this is the right part to fix the common doorlock motor failing issue, that I have heard is common on DC5s. I got some pics of what the guy at GTBitz thinks I am talking about. It looks like its the whole mechanism. Could someone please confirm that this is what...
  2. P

Fuel gauge doesn't work properly below 1/8th of a tank!

Hi guys Got a problem that I have had for a while now, but keep forgetting to look at it, or merely put off by what I need to do to check it/fix it. Basically, my fuel gauge decides not to read properly after 1/8th of a tank, it seems to just stick at an 1/8th until it runs out of fuel. I have...
  3. P

Aftermarket Replacement Headlights

Hi guys As we all know, the DC5 headlights are prone to go cloudy/stained, etc. We are also aware that for new replacements from Honda, they are £250 per unit. I was looking for alternative options to forking out £500 for some new headlights, and I found out that one of our current traders...
  4. P

VTEC Hesitating

Hi guys I am having an issue with VTEC hesitating, it seems to be intermitent. However, sometimes when I go WOT it hits VTEC but feels like it's pulling in and out of VTEC. Thought it might be overfilling with oil which someone said in another thread, check it and it was a tad over. So I...
  5. P

Bee R Rev Limiter

http://www.nengun.com/bee-r/rev-limiter Has anyone got one of these? Seems like a bit of gimmic, rather than a necessity. Probably only ever needed for when your car is so quick you don't look at the dials to know when to change gear lol. - However, I must admit it does look pretty cool...
  6. P

Slight vibration through steering wheel on WOT

Hi there This only recent, when on WOT I seem to get a very slight vibration through the steering wheel. I'm thinking it could be wheel balancing, however I had the front tyres replaced very recently but the rears haven't been changed since I bought the car, not sure if the rears would cause...
  7. P

Hello from CivicLife.net

Hi guys My name is Steve, some of you may know me. I am the owner of CivicLife.net :) You may be thinking "what are you doing on here then?", well to answer that question, after 4 years of owning my EK Coupe, I have finally got fed up of it breaking and having to spend thousands upon thousands...