Search results

1. T

does anyone have a base map for kpro

as above car is up forsale and i need a base map for a standard dc5 they have changed hondata site which is a pain to find now Thanks guys
  2. T

Thinking of selling my Facelift

allright everyone. Going to be selling my dc5 facelift, just dont know the best way to do it strip it or keep the way it is, its low miles of 35k, Standard outside bar the carbon spoiler Buddyclub, And custom powered coated alloys which i have 5 of. Power mods Facelift kpro this would be...
  3. T

Facelift Kpro

allright guys am going to be stripping my facelift dc5, but my only problem is my if i sell my ecu and get someone else to swap ecu how easy is it to code there ecu to my car and where can it been done
  4. T

here we go again car starting hunting

right this car is becoming a nightmare really really not enjoying driven it now.the car is starting to hunt again, after this topic http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22808-car-reving-to-3k-then-dies/page__p__224749#entry224749 car was running ok i replaced the tps as it was jumping...
  5. T

calibrate the tps on dc5

right guys anyone know how to calibrate the tps on the dc5 what should it read on the volt meter any help will be great
  6. T

car reving to 3k then dies

other lil problem with my teg i was driven home, when it started jumping really bad it cut out then only started reving to 3k revs at this point it was undrivable call aa out the boy took the air flow sensor this got me home, started the other day back to only 3k again. when i put my foot down...
  7. T

To fellow Dc5 owners anyone help(Maybe fuel)

hi guys how you all doing wee bit of a problem here, on saturday i went to pick up my gf and my car yellow light came on but by the time i got to the petrol station( mile away ) the light went off, so drove into the bp and there was only one pump working on the 97 so i stuck in £30 went about...
  8. T

water in drivers side

has any one had this problem i am getting water in my driver side foot well which is making the car smell damp any thoughts anyone ?
  9. T

ball joints

does any one ken how much these are to buy seems i can onlyu get from honda
  10. T

Kpro Install help

Allright guys i have just had k pro installed on to my facelift ecu, am traveling down to TDI North on tuesday to get fully tuned i have got k manger installed on pc, my car was running limp mode(i think) when i got it and the green key was flashing when i first started it thats now fixed...
  11. T

Facelife Gruppe M Rattles

does any one else gruppe m rattle , If so how do you calm the noise down
  12. T

EML On with Toda Mani, How to clear

does any no best way to clear it , Kpro or remap so on thanks
  13. T

Cv Gaitor

this is a weird one my cv gaitor has come away from wheel i think its spilt but not sure, but anyway just going to replace it anyway, Two parts places i called today said cause its an import not able to get parts for them i was like wtf, so has any one had to order one of these before if so...
  14. T

Dc5 Spare Key Cut FaceLift Import

hey guys wen i got my import dc5 it only came with one key, Honda have said they are unable to cut a key as it is a laser cut, but did offer me a blank key for £39 odd, or i change the locks so on so on ( which i am not doing) Does any one know where i can ger laser car keys cut i have...
  15. T

HIDS

Does Only some dc5 have hids, cause my dc5 does not have hids so what ones have them and want ones dont, i am looking to buy a set very shortly but i am not sure what ones to go for H1 Or H7 Can some one help please, also are these easy fit, does the bumper need to come off when fitting Thanks
  16. T

Moving Fog Into Reverse Light

Quick question i am going to to move the rear fog light into one of the reverse and chanhe the bulb Now my questions are :- Will this pass mot like this as i will still have the switch inside the car, And two does the bulb need to be alot brighter for mot to class as a fog Thanks tomlin
  17. T

Front Windows

i am having a little problem with my front windows on the Teg, The drivers window some times pops out when it goes up or it just does not want to go up,When i am driven i need to stop the car and then put the window up which is a pain. some one said this could be jumping of the runners, The...
  18. T

Hi From Scotland

Allright Guys Am tomlin from scotland (falkirk) i thought i would sign up here as i am in process of purchasing me dc5 Hope to maybe attend meet or trips in the near future, an i hope this site will help me with my new dc5 Thanks Tomlin \:D/