Search results

1. K

Side Repeaters

facelift DC5 has clear side repeater as standard.
  2. K

Dc5 wheels

had to check the date there, thought its an april fools question :xlol:
  3. K

Best suspention

depends on your budget, Nitron.
  4. K

Have i the right air scoop??

would depend on how whoever fitted it cut the scuttle panel, the tegiwnk fake doesn't come with that panel like the gruppe m does, you have to butcher your own panel to fit it so im sure none will be exactly the same....
  5. K

Picked a DC5 up yesterday

stay away from the facebook group if you want sound advice.
  6. K

Big Brake Kit Options

thought you had tgm's f50 kit linus27? was no good..?
  7. K

Big Brake Kit Options

to be fair both Brembo and AP have cheap mass produced calipers for high volume OEM fitment like on the megane, as Carl said they wont be much different to OEM DC5 calipers. their top end stuff would cost you more than the DC5 is worth just for the calipers alone! so whether needed or not...
  8. K

J’s racing canards and splitter

stuke is awful lol please dont get that.. canards look daft on otherwise stock cars but decent on modded bodywork instance daves M&M one
  9. K

Ruined cars

I have a mild geo set up and it's improved the handling no end. Running oem dampers and spoon springs. Breathing mods and a K100 @dave your car looks amazing.. @crazylegs if they are that bad why buy another dc5? I'm on my 3rd now and really never experienced any of your issues...
  10. K

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

sorry to see this message, such a shame that the facebook page will be the only DC5 gathering point, personally i think the fb page is awful, certainly not a knowledgeable or enjoyable experience, all we have to look forward to now is pointless comments, bitching and sarcasm.
  11. K

Front Splitters/lip option's

can i assume you were offended by this comment? lol :xaiweb5: the OP asked for opinions, not for everyone to say how great they are... some people are so touchy.. haha
  12. K

Front Splitters/lip option's

dont like these rhino much either, looks cheap but not sure what you expect for 30quid tho lol Ings or mugen ftw
  13. K

Headlight Sanding - Insides?

New is the only way for perfection unfortunately
  14. K

Calliper Carrier seized

pretty sure EP3 rears are the same, just not painted....
  15. K

Radiator fan on after 10 mins of driving

Did you have the ac on?
  16. K

What locking nuts are these?

if it has a splined locker on each wheel just beat a deep socket on them, most after market nuts like this are soft as shit and real easy to butcher off
  17. K

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

lol i really dont get the random double standards this 'club' and some people in it have...
  18. K

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

you back in an DC5?
  19. K

Facelift front diffuser

chargespeed lip kit looks good