Search results

1. Rob R

WJ51 GBU

Is the owner of this car on here? I was the original owner when it was originally imported from Torque GT in 2010 I think. Sold it when I still lived in Kent in 2012. Moved to Bristol earlier this year and drove past the car last night, couldn't believe it!
  2. Rob R

Brake Dust Issue After beeding Project Mu HC+800 – Help plz

Looks more like the paint has reacted to temperature rather than brake dust. Could try to use something like Iron X to clean them and then give them a polish. Are brakes not a function over form feature though?
  3. Rob R

Ready to get the manifold on

Good stuff, be ready for mapping after that unless you're going down the inlet route as well?
  4. Rob R

How's the car going dude? You got plans for an aftermarket cat back as well?
  5. Rob R

Cool number plate, previous owner must of had excellent taste
  6. Rob R

Which coilovers?

They'll be EP3 fitment, like the coilovers you'll need EP3 track rod ends on the front and a couple of 1mm shims on the rear.
  7. Rob R

Grinding noise/buckled noise

Haven't read the whole thread, but top mounts? Fooked ARB bushes or drop links?
  8. Rob R

Which coilovers?

Spoon springs sit pretty much perfectly
  9. Rob R

Which coilovers?

If your budget is £700 and you want a good all round package you'd be better off with Spoon Springs and a Bilstein B4 damper setup in my opinion.
  10. Rob R

Which coilovers?

You'll be at the top end of the spectrum then.
  11. Rob R

Which coilovers?

I had Bilstein B14s fitted and found them excellent. You get what you pay for.....
  12. Rob R

eBay projector headlights

They'll be for a LHD RSX so will produce the wrong beam pattern.
  13. Rob R

Merlins blood

Or just wax/ seal your wheels after giving them a thorough clean and then only ever need a pressure washer to get them clean again for a few months after
  14. Rob R

K100/kpro

If both ECU's are pre-facelift then yes you can just swap them over. You'd want to get it mapped to your car straight away though
  15. Rob R

Snow foam recommendations

I use Chemical Guys citrus wash and gloss through a lance, works really well
  16. Rob R

tgm f50 brake kit

As said above, cheap Chinese/ Taiwanese shit. Project MU if you're feeling flush
  17. Rob R

Front Bushes

I have a set of hardrace front compliance bushes i never got round to fitting.
  18. Rob R

so I drove a dc5 for first time.......

Also remember that some of these are 14 years old now so stone chips and some small parking dings almost a certainty unless it's had a recent full respray.
  19. Rob R

Induction Pipe

I had an ARC metal intake pipe fitted to an OEM airbox on my last teg, and as I said previously you notice no difference at all.
  20. Rob R

Induction Pipe

Wont make no difference what so ever