Search results

1. Rob R

WJ51 GBU

Is the owner of this car on here? I was the original owner when it was originally imported from Torque GT in 2010 I think. Sold it when I still lived in Kent in 2012. Moved to Bristol earlier this year and drove past the car last night, couldn't believe it!
  2. Rob R

Harness Mounting

Well after my last track day involving me being thrown around all over the place like I was in a washing machine I'm looking into a 4 point harness. I've had harnesses in cars before so don't need a spiel about the pro's and con's about them, all I need to know is where have people mounted...
  3. Rob R

Rear wiper removal

Anyone removed their rear wiper? If so what size bung is required to fill the hole left behind?
  4. Rob R

Service time

Got this little lot for next Saturday Front and rear discs Front and rear DS2500's 1 litre RBF 660 Oil and filter Plugs Gearbox oil - MTF 3 Coolant Power steering fluid - PSF-S Aux belt Engine mount inserts Tegiwa brake stopper (not in pic) Skunk2 magnetic drain bolts Anything I'm missing...
  5. Rob R

shifter boot

Anyone replaced their shifter boot? If so where did you get a replacement? Mine has a hole in it. My centre console is out whilst I wait to fit my k tuned shifter box so its a good time to change it.
  6. Rob R

K Tuned Shifter Cables

Just had a set of these fitted and OH MY LORD what an improvement. Gearbox is now like a rifle, precise and punchy. Would highly recommend these. Still got my K Tuned shifter box to fit, just waiting for the billet box mounts to turn up. Can't wait
  7. Rob R

Shiny new parts

Had a box turn up today Inside it K Tuned OEM/ Street spec shifter cables Come with their shifter bushes pre-installed And then, the holy grail. K Tuned shifter unit Have also ordered the shifter box bushes as well to mount it on. Going in Monday.
  8. Rob R

Deciding on springs

Covered 1001 times I know, but I really can't decide what springs to get. Eibach Pro? Eiback Sportline? Skunk2? Not paying nigh on £300 for Spoon so that's out the question... someone tell me what to buy FFS!
  9. Rob R

Birthday Wash

It's that time of year again, the event that comes round once a year - a birthday. Decided to have a birthday wash using the following equipment/ products - Sink - Handwash Firstly fill the sink with luke warm water. It's important it's not too hot as it might burn your hands. Next select...
  10. Rob R

Service item quanities

Looking to order everything for my annual service, but I'm reading different things about how much of what is needed. Can I have a definitive answer for the following... Coolant Brake fluid (full flush) Gearbox oil What are peoples preferences on brake fluid and gearbox oil as well, apart...
  11. Rob R

Fitting Injen/AEM CAI to RBC

Evening all! Just ordered an Injen CAI and an RBC inlet. Has anyone fitted this combo before? If so how did you find the best way of joining the 2? Can the supplied silicone joiner be chopped about to be made to fit properly etc? Or is there an alternative? Thanks for your help.
  12. Rob R

Pic request- Evo 8 Alloys

As the title, after pics of DC5's on Evo 8 alloys. Sure I've seen one knocking around on here but the search didn't get me any results :(
  13. Rob R

Guess the BHP!

Well my car is FINALLY being mapped tomorrow by Romain @ Eurospec, so lets play a fun game of guess how much power it makes! Mods are: ARC Intake TODA Header Kakimoto Regu 06&R Spoon socks :lol: Made 202bhp on their dyno last year in standard form for reference. Person nearest wins a...
  14. Rob R

Pic Request - CW DC5 with white Rota Slipstreams

I'm sure I've seen a pic of a white DC5 somewhere sitting on white slipstreams, but can't for the love of me find it! Anyone happen to have one they can post up for me? Cheers! P.s just to prove thread is genuine...
  15. Rob R

TODA Header

Well after I've finally pulled me finger out me arse and booked myself in to have my header fitted, I thought I'd look at it in all it's glory, when I noticed this. Is that normal? :blink:
  16. Rob R

CV Boots

Quick fire question....do DC5's use the same CV boots as EP3's? :xcheers:
  17. Rob R

Cat / B Pipe gasket

Im gona be getting my TODA header fitted soon and want to replace all the gaskets at the same time. Got every one of them sorted except for the cat to b pipe gasket. Is it one of THESE that I need? Cheers boys and girls.
  18. Rob R

Buddyclub discs - FAO Paul?

Just noticed these on the Buddyclub website BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5 New! - VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm (PR)DC5 - HEAT TREATED - HIGH CARBON CONTENT ROTOR - LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED - BREMBO PCD - SUPERB FRICTION COEFFICIENT - LONG LIFE ALLOY BELLS NOT INCLUDED - contact us...
  19. Rob R

Kakimoto Regu 06&R fitted

Well just got back from having my Regu 06&R fitted. Me being naive didn't think to check if it required any gaskets or anything so a homebrew has been fitted in the mean time, will have to try and source an original gasket kit for it. Might try some new exhaust hangers as well as I want to try...
  20. Rob R

Been shopping

Went shopping today with a few pound notes and came back with some bent bits of metal Picked up a spare ecu as well Oh what's that lurking inside of it? OH HERRO And just to top it off having FRSU done at TGM tomorrow.