Search results

1. ricco121

newbie from scotland

hi and welcome hope you enjoy as much as i do hope to see some pics
  2. ricco121

Using Ultimate Compound

Clayed mine today... Never dun it before supprising how dirty the clay gets... Booked in tomoz for full mop and polish and then waxing it on Friday so jus Praying for some nice weather on Saturday to try and keep it as clean as possible during the journey up...
  3. ricco121

How To...Adjust Your Clutch

great thread.... my gears crunch from first to second if i try changing while flooring it. its a bit annoying cos its means i cant use first if im having a bit of a dabble with other cars.... how this works any1 had any results yet
  4. ricco121

tegiwa induction

cheers for the info guys... i know them gruppe m come with a large price tag. bit gutted that i jus missed out on a gruppe m on ebay went for £320.... is it hard to modify your original scuttle pannel en
  5. ricco121

tegiwa induction

alright peeps.... jus a quick 1 any1 running them tegiwa induction kits... wot they like and how do they compare with the gruppe M cheers
  6. ricco121

limiting problems

cheers for the info.... trying to find that wiring diagram for the limiter convertor..... i dun know any import dealers near me i live in south wales. i bought the car from dover... if any1 knows where the closest import dealer is from south wales. hook me up. cheers
  7. ricco121

Can anyone help with this noise??

Right dunno if this is going to any help but i had a slight ratting noise on my car it would occur when slightly reving it up or if i was driving with my foot off the gas and the revs decreasing. it dun my head in, sounds like an exhaust heat shield but sounds as if it is coming from the bottom...
  8. ricco121

limiting problems

might sound stupid but whats an RSM???
  9. ricco121

limiting problems

thanks alot for that info mate any idea where wot folder it would be under??
  10. ricco121

limiting problems

so how could i check to see which one ive got en...... dun mention ECU's lol got stitched up a few months ago and now running a so called mugen n1 which has no effect wot so ever and still restricted. took the car back, they took my original ECU and sent it off to get it remapped by...
  11. ricco121

limiting problems

how else could they convert my my speedo from Km/h to Mph then??
  12. ricco121

limiting problems

hi all can any1 shed some light on taking the limiter off my dc5. she stops at 112mph. the speedo reads in MPH. need some help please cheers
  13. ricco121

v-power or normal unleaded

Its not the speed or torque performance that you have to put higher octane in for its to make you sure that the car doesnt hit knock cos it WILL det..... these engines run with so much ignition advance and retardation, especally if your cars have been remapped cos the ecu will allow extreme...
  14. ricco121

v-power or normal unleaded

i switch between vpower and tesco 99 my only problem is that the nearest shell garage is about 31 miles away and the nearest tesco that sells 99 is about 15 miles away bad times lol hence why i only take it out once a week if that...
  15. ricco121

mugen n1 ecu

ive still got the mugen ecu on the teg. the place where i bought it from tested it and couldnt understand why it isnt doin its job.. they said it is a real one the codes match up to the ones in the catalogue so they took my standard ecu and sent it off to be remapped. so hopfully be back soon
  16. ricco121

new headlights

yea i know i lets my car down. its only the one headlight though the other 1 looks like new
  17. ricco121

new headlights

lol scrap that last question. didn't read it tidy lol ](*,) if i go to the main dealer they could order me one in then??
  18. ricco121

new headlights

where can i get these from at these prices???
  19. ricco121

new headlights

jus woundering if any1 knows anything about the headlights from usa. on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-04-03 ... ccessories they are so much cheaper than ones in the uk. some1 on ebay.co.uk want £420 for 1 secondhand headlight. does any1 know if they are the same as the ones over...
  20. ricco121

Keepin With The Red & Carbon Theme

Think its a bit too boy racer for me... :xtsk: