Search results

1. eXceed

Selling My DC5 - The Time Has Come!

The DC5 community has taken a hit on the news of you selling up Porthos. I'm sad to say that I've unfortunately let mine go as well due to not seeing any sign of actually getting her back on the road any time soon, and also looking to the future in terms of something to continue the Type R in...
  2. eXceed

Buddyclub BBK

I've bought a set of these to be fitted to my car, for more information ask Tom at TGM. I haven't tested them yet as car's still in progress...
  3. eXceed

Cams and cam gears

I'd love to help but sold them to some Civic owner! Make sure you mark everything up if you're taking the cams out, would be a nightmare if the cams are out of phase following removal (although sounds like you've done it before??)
  4. eXceed

Anyone Here Got a dc5 without Power steering or ABS?

No powersteering is NOT fun in a road car, keep that kind of solution for the track only. Even then you'll be shooting yourself in the foot after several laps...
  5. eXceed

Shell V-Power Nitro + (Reviews/Comments)

Was so angry I just filled up £110 of the 'OLD' juice in the 370Z. More right foot action to use it all up now. (Surprisingly doesn't take that long to drink through it all...)
  6. eXceed

Kakimoto Regu 06&R

Wow PORTHOS is slacking... :xboring:
  7. eXceed

JDM 'Ground Effect' downforce diffuser

The cynic in me says it's rubbish. The physicist in me says it could in theory work. They also sell an adjustable one. No way in hell of telling the difference it makes short of asking McLaren (or others) to use their aerodynamics chambers.
  8. eXceed

Poorly Engine :( - Cam related

I can honestly say I've never heard of that spool valve before... Shame on you for not hitting VTEC daily as well, Honda gods punished you!
  9. eXceed

dc5 k20a2 turbo help??

Just read this and was thinking to myself, bedding in? Do you still need to that with cars these days? As far as I know that means don't thrash the hell out of it before it warms up. After an engine rebuild/build should you wait before driving the car properly? EDIT - with regards to the...
  10. eXceed

In dash Android tablet install :-)

If you have music, you'd just put it on the tablet? Especially if you could create a hotspot and drop the files onto the tablet. Also makes for an amazing GPS system! I have a similar thing in my Focus (that is for sale lol). But this looks like a much better solution!
  11. eXceed

J's Racing Oil Smoother - FD2 improved BHP and Torque

When this arrives, I will drink it to prove that it is safe for our engines' consumption.
  12. eXceed

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

Count me in too (more for the training ;)).
  13. eXceed

fullrace turbo kit

Lol I take it you're race preparing it, completely reshelling or something along those lines?! Oh god I can't be without a car for that long...
  14. eXceed

fullrace turbo kit

Lol my car's been at TGM for 4 months now and still no real idea when I'll be getting it back or even how much it'll all cost yet! Although saying that they are 2 men down, but would have thought for the work I was having done they didn't really need that long! It's an excrutiatingly and...
  15. eXceed

Cammed DC5s?

Revs to 9200rpm, it is being built to handle an increase to rev to 9500! Although without seeing the effect the pistons have I can't say or not whether it'll still be making power (however I strongly believe it will be). Nice to see so many people staying NA. I'd never EVER do it again though...
  16. eXceed

260hp DC5 Vs 525hp Scooby

Looking good! Although as you said looks like the car wants to gyrate round on some of the corners (which is actually good on tracks with sharp turns but no fun on the street!).
  17. eXceed

Cammed DC5s?

I was actually going to go with Haltech, but I figured I know how to tune with KPRO and Haltech hasn't got traction control yet (and I really didn't want to have to create a custom traction control retard table). AEM was also a strong option and supports traction control but I thought I'm making...
  18. eXceed

FN2 - Winter Protection Detail

Stop giving everyone our secrets!! :D
  19. eXceed

Cammed DC5s?

I'm on a stage 3 cam and low down has been eratic (less than 2k), I've got ITBs to help eleviate the problem by getting more air in and hoping the boost in compression should improve low down somewhat. I've also got an extremely lumpy idle, sounds like a V8 to the untrained ear. Otherwise into...
  20. eXceed

Cammed DC5s?

Anymore info on your build coolerking, what you revving too out of interest? How long did TDI take to do that build?