Search results

1. wilko2010

OEM Mat Badge Restoration

Amazing stuff looks well Porthos
  2. wilko2010

Door glass

3. wilko2010

brand new shampoo

Welcome along Barry, what part of Ireland you from? Love those ek9's. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. wilko2010

Liking the new forum layout

Liking the new forum layout
  5. wilko2010

just got my teg few days ago

ill be posting them to your self and alien tomorrow if i could get you details off you again all my pm's gone with the change over.
  6. wilko2010

just got my teg few days ago

Mine does this also since i put the cat back in for the nct test,some times it also does it whilst driving something i need to get looked at.
  7. wilko2010

Clear Indicators

I'm looking for some amber ones at the moment, so might have some for sale very soon.
  8. wilko2010

Project: Potentially Dodgy exhaust

Amazed at how well the backbox came up larz good luck with it.
  9. wilko2010

shock at the cheapness of 01 dc5's

Just saying 12 k + is alot for a quality car like a dc5 to depreciate in under 3 years
  10. wilko2010

Defiantly is a buyers market these days, when i went looking at dc5's about 3 years ago a 01 dc5 was going for 18 k + Madness
  11. wilko2010

Was just searching donedeal and am shocked at the price of 01 dc5's http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1932431 http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1930154 http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1938598
  12. wilko2010

Tyre Time

Went through this last week debating on which tyres to go for had Bridgestone pz-1 playz on which where in a bad way so decided to put some more Bridgestones back on went for the Re050's overall so far seems like a good tyre . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. wilko2010

Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

just to update this just checked my quinn direct online portfolio and my renewal is €897 not too bad considering it was €780 last year.
  14. wilko2010

Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

how ya get on with your renewal,mine up next month dreading it
  15. wilko2010

Adjusting drivers window

Had the door card off fiddled around with adjusting the window,didn't help at all, sprayed silicone on the rubbers,didn't help either, on futher inspection I think the run channels has lost there shape a bit and making the window pop out, so was on to Honda 58euro for new run channel and a hours...
  16. wilko2010

Adjusting drivers window

Lately when I put up the drivers window it keeps popping out of the rubber seal up the side of the window and crashing of the inside of the wind visor , going to attempt removing the door card tomorrow and investigate it further anyone else had problems like this before ,I searched and found a...
  17. wilko2010

Check out my new Battery!

There was no way i was paying 155+ for a battery got one local there for 70 euro.I just think honda Ireland are taken the piss when it comes to prices.
  18. wilko2010

Check out my new Battery!

Rang my local Honda dealer in Waterford there today as the battery getting sluggish in the cold weather 155 euro + vat, what a joke!
  19. wilko2010

Smells like a damp dog?..........

After reading this went out to check mine too, both trays empty may order some of these filters.