Search results

1. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

I never had problems with dc5 gearbox. My brother had with 4th gear on his teg. By the way the bmw also gets better when warms up the gearbox. I heard redline gearbox oil helps a lot i bmws to have smooth changes. Will try it when i change the oil)
  2. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Sure m8. 1st of all, runflat tires are crap! Change them asap if u buy one with. Super stiff! Very uncomfortable. lot of nice electronically goods in it compared to the teg. One thing annoys me is auto start/stop function (switches off the engine on every stop to save the planet) that is by...
  3. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Already ordered proper tires;) have runcraps on. Very stiff. Hate it.
  4. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Nice car! What rims/tires you had on? Did you have spacers? i like how the wheels come out a bit. Im running 205/50/17 on stock rims. And dont like the look at all. Hope 225/45/17 will make it better. Then i may add some spacers too.
  5. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

6. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Finally bought new car. Decided to report back after a week of owning. So long story short. I have looked into all cars and finally one day i found advert of bmw 123d 2008 coupe in silver. Not my favorit color, but the price was low so after googling about this model and reading reviews, i...
  7. armjoker

Get your car back after few years of selling it.

Do i know you?;) where are you from? All the mods it has was done by me.
  8. armjoker

WOW, thats a nice story with happy ending :)
  9. armjoker

I sold it 2 years ago. Im driving EK civic now.
  10. armjoker

Did anyone bought hi own car back after few years of selling it? My old teg is for sale now, and I'm in search of new car. Not looking at Hondas at all tbh, but looking for something close to teg (sporty, and for everyday use). For some reason I can't stop thinking of buying it back... It's...
  11. armjoker

My new dc5 is here :)

Not CW but may help :)
  12. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

I was looking at BMW 330D as well, but didnt find one for sale. They are also crazy fast and eco too.
  13. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

What other cars are out there close to teg bat more confy (groun up) ?
  14. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

To be honest i wouldnt mind owning an S3, but the problem is it cost twice the price of any DC5 in CY. At the end of the day its just big heavy, confy and a bit boring DC5;)
  15. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

No idea m8. M3 i cannot afford. Evo and subaru im not considering ither. I sold my teg, driving civic rs right now;) will stick to it for now. I would love FD2 but there are 2 problems with it, 1st i cant afford to buy one and 2nd there isnt one for sale in CY. Actually there is one, but the guy...
  16. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

ok guys, just got back from test drive. it was 2008 S3 in silver with 53k km (32k miles) on the clock. The car was so new that its hard to imagine the condition of it. I would compare it with brand new car only. After looking around and inside i looked under the hood. Unlike the teg when you...
  17. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Going to test drive S3 tomorrow, will report back if it not bore me to death :))
  18. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Just checked Road tax cost in Cyprus for M3, its 520 euros per year :xaiweb3: for teg its only 242 the s3 should be a bit cheaper then the teg since its producing less CO2.
  19. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Well im looking for something fast when needed, eco when needed, some space for 4-5 people to sit, decent boot. Something that you could put a baby in there (dont have one at the moment but you never know :) And not too expensive to keep. Sounds like perfect car recipe to me :)
  20. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

You guys scare the excrement out of me :)) for the first time in my life i knew approximately what car to buy, no im in more doubts. S3 is boring, M3 will try to kill me and rob me same time... :)) As I see it all goes to STICK TO THE TEG! :)