Search results

1. armjoker

Get your car back after few years of selling it.

Did anyone bought hi own car back after few years of selling it? My old teg is for sale now, and I'm in search of new car. Not looking at Hondas at all tbh, but looking for something close to teg (sporty, and for everyday use). For some reason I can't stop thinking of buying it back... It's...
  2. armjoker

Audi S3 after DC5

Hi All Thinking of buying an S3 8P. Any one moved to s3 from DC5 or from S3 to DC5? What can you tell from comparing this 2 cars? Its going to be my first none JDM car. Is it reliable like DC5? How are the running costs compared to dc5? Any info on S3 is more then welcome. Was thinking of M3...
  3. armjoker

ETD for DC5 work on EP3R?

Guys does J's Etd for DC5 fit EP3 (JDM)?
  4. armjoker

door glass fall in to the door

Ok here is what happened, i came home, parked and closed the class, and half way up i heard BAMMM and class fall into the door and wont come out. I can hear the mptpr is working but nothing. took the door apart and there seems to be a small plastic with some spring on it near the motor is...
  5. armjoker

Clutch problems?

This is second day I feel my clutch pedal is vibrating. When I am pressing it in first gear or revers that I have to hold my foot on clutch I feel vibration under my foot. Even in gear changing witch to take a lot of time I still feel some vibration on my foot when the clutch is pressed...
  6. armjoker

Harness or no?

Hi guys, I am planning to buy 3, or 4 point harness and need some info on them. What brand I should go for? Will I be able to fold the seats or move them back front after installing them and do I need any modifications to install them in DC5? Found securon on ebay for good price 80 delivered...
  7. armjoker

10K bulbs?

Hey guys, today I washed my car and got some water in the driver side headlight (cloudy) after that at evening my headlight died. I am thinking its the Bulb but not sure, have to check cos it may be the ballast to. I searched here and found that the bulb code is D2R. Can you confirm that any D2R...
  8. armjoker

Hondata airbox mode

Hey guys, just thought it may be interesting for you to know. I made my airbox hondata mode and now I dont hear vtec :xcry: I had AEM CAI on it now removed for winter. Its like my vtec died :(
  9. armjoker

Knocking springs

I had installed new springs before 2 weeks, and I noticed that every time I turn the steering wheel til the end I hear some knocking sound. 2 Days ago when its rained here the thing got worse, every time i turn I get knocking and screaming sound from front. I checked the spring is turning with...
  10. armjoker

Rear pads

Hey guys, need some advise. Im looking to change rear pads cos they are to dusty and destroying my freshly painted breaks and rims. I have green staff atm on them. I asked at Honda today and the quoted me 110 euros for rear pads only :shock: :shock: What u guys are using that dont have dust...
  11. armjoker

What you guys think about this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLD-AIR-INTAKE-D ... 213wt_1059 Im looking for some pipe to move my cai aem up for winter. What you think about this one?
  12. armjoker

Clutch problems?

Hi guys! Last 3-4 days I feel my clutch is not like it was before. When I drive for a while its like when I press the clutch its stacking there. Not really stacking I have feeling like there is glue on it and it comes back not that fast it was before. And I hear so cracking sound. Im thinking...
  13. armjoker

plz delete

edited
  14. armjoker

Good shifting?

Hi Guys, Who thinks that this guy on vid shifts good? I had a bit of fighting on rsx form for this and want to know some more opinions :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7YJcnFsbPw
  15. armjoker

What shift light?

Hi guys, looking to buy shift light and some gauges for oil temp/pressure, water temp What brands do u think are good? What about 4in1, 5in1 gauges with shift light? Thx for Help!
  16. armjoker

RPM problem?

hey guys, I have some strange thing going on with my rpms. When car is stopped its running 1100 rpm. Before it use to be 1000. What can cause this problem, do I need to clean my intake?
  17. armjoker

Toda valve springs?

Hi guys What U guys know about Toda valve springs? Anybody here using them? Are they any good? Or what other valve springs would u recommend? What is difference between dual and single? Is it better to go for dual if Im going to change them? David
  18. armjoker

Tell me your opinion

Hi guys! Ok, here is what I want to ask :) Me and my bro have DC5's. Me ----------------------My bro 2002 (75k km) blue--------2004 (57k km) black Mods ---------------------Mods AEM CAI------------------ AEM CAI Mugen N1 ECU--------------Stock ECU Stock exhaust system---------Toda header...
  19. armjoker

Light Flywheel or not?

Hi guys just have a noob question :oops: Does aftermarket clutch and light flywheel makes difference in speed or acceleration?
  20. armjoker

Cargo cover/Parcel Shelf RSX/DC5

Hi guys Im wondering will the cargo cover/Parcel Shelf from RSX fit my DC5? Isnt the body of the cars same? Please help. David