Search results

1. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

I've decided that I will be putting my car up for sale soon as I just don't use it enough. I've just received a promotion at work to a completely new role that I have never done before, and have 2 big exams coming up, so really don't have the time to worry and stress about tyre kickers and time...
  2. Lauren

ECU Change -Recoding Immobiliser??

Hello, When swapping the standard ECU with a Kpro ECU, does the immobiliser need recoding on a DC5 like on an EP3? I've searched and can't find anything on here, so thought it best to ask rather than assume you don't have to. Thanks.
  3. Lauren

Good websites/shops to buy brake discs & pads

Hello, Can anyone recommend any good websites to buy brake discs and pads for a DC5? I'm having a few issues finding websites which recognise the car, so just need a few ideas of where to look next. Thanks, Lauren
  4. Lauren

Secondary O2 Sensor Issue

I bought my car about two weeks ago from Scotland and so the car has driven around 1000 miles with no issues whatsoever. Then last week my engine management light comes on for the O2 sensor following a trip to Honda to fix the heat shield rattle. I took it back to Honda, thinking maybe they had...
  5. Lauren

Hey!

Hello! Having been a member for a while now, I have finally decided to buy myself a DC5! I was looking to get one last year around my 21st birthday, having owned a Civic EK for a few years which I loved. I ended up getting a Clio 197 Sport instead (not sure how that happened!)... but now I'm...
  6. Lauren

Bell.co.uk

Hi, So I'm finally putting a deposit down on a DC5 this week and have been searching through insurance companies for quotes. I called 9 companies and only 2 were able to quote me- each of the others declining either because I am too young (I'm 22) or because the car is an import/didn't...