Search results

1. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

Had a look on the search and couldnt find anything Fitting my twinloop today :D and was wondering if its an easy job to do and anyone got any handy tips? Thanks for any help
  2. E

Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Pic now added

Well as I was getting my front discs and pads changed last night my mate told me that my front anti roll bar has snapped. I am going to need a new one and was wondering if I should get a OEM one or iv read about the Cusco Front Anti-Roll Bar and wondered whats everyones opinion on them and...
  3. E

Discs & Pads

Was wondering where has the best price to get new OEM discs and pads for my teg or if anyone can recommend better pads and discs for the same price thanks
  4. E

Seat Wear

Hi quick question There is a lot of wear on the right hand side of my drivers seat due to rubbing and being catched when getting out the car and was wondering if there is a way to replace the worn part of the seat without having to buy a whole new seat Any adivce would be appreciated
  5. E

Top-Fuel Zero-1000 Power Chamber

New to the forum just bought my teg a week ago and was wantig a bit more note from the car Has anyone had one of these fitted or know any problems with these? Cheers guys