Search results

1. R

Tsuchiyas first drive of a DC5 ( no subtitles unfortunately)

THank you so much for posting!!!
  2. R

Part number for rear wheel bearings ?

42200-S1A-E21 Rear wheel hub. Bearing is not replaceable, if it goes bad we have to get the complete hub. Hope it helps RainZ
  3. R

Re: 02 sensor problem Search the part numbers i pointed out... It uses the same O2 as the USDM RSX Type-S so if you want you can search by car type. hope this helps RainZ
  4. R

Re: 02 sensor problem I had a bad primary O2 sensor (wideband) Took it off and confirmed it is fitted with a Denso unit OEM..... perfect Bought it here http://www.densoaftermarket.com/ Get Part number 234-9005 for the front O2 wideband sensor, 234-4360 for the rear o2 sensor. hope this...
  5. R

Top Gear Cool Wall - Please Vote :) Now on the COOL wall :D

Done!!!!! Nice looking R!!!
  6. R

Wind Deflectors

One on my car when flying the other day... definitely need more securing Hope to find a used one, they are quite expensive!!!
  7. R

Why did you choose and buy the DC5 Integra Type R?

Wanted a DC2R since they came out, never had the chance of buying one..... When the DC5R came out in 01 it was a long dream to get to so i was shooting for a DC2R Graduated College, Good job couple of years of saving had a USDM 2001 Honda Accord for 4 years, got loooking for that DC2R...
  8. R

Mugen N1 ECU reviews

I dont have a benchmark with stock, as the car had the mugen i/H/E when it was imported from japan. Im getting 193whp. Not much gain, but thats why i want to get the mugen ecu, it should make everything work that much better. Also fuel in my country is horrendous........ have to use octane...
  9. R

Mugen N1 ECU reviews

I wrote to Rod about this since my mods are all mugen and i'm getting the Mugen ECU. The retainers are very recommended BUT if you dont race constantly you can use the ECU safely without worrying. It also applies to the cooling, if your not racing constantly, you can go with stock...
  10. R

ABS LIGHT CAME ON

i have problems with the abs light also..... if you start the car the light is off, after you drive over 80km/h or so it goes on. I`m guessing it is an abs sensor that is malfunctioning... any help would be appreciated. It is safe to drive with the light on, just remember that it is not...
  11. R

Dc5 Spare Key Cut FaceLift Import

Andy... i Pm'd you regarding a pre-facelift key, thans RaInZ
  12. R

Knocking when turning steering left and right

Same Problem here..... Happens a lot with aftermarket spring i've been told..... Regards RaInZ
  13. R

Rolling Road Day Help! ABS LIGHT

I have a problem with my abs too...... unlike the OP, my light goes on when you accelerate the car hard..... my mechanic said it is probably a bad sensor...... regards RaInZ
  14. R

New Member..... from the Caribbean!!!

thanks blueguy!!! well the mayor hurdles are the modification of the firewall ( check for leaks, how they installed the a/c and such) and very important to install the rsx type-s dashboard. the pedals are a big part also, i havent figured out yet how to install the rest pedal properly. the...
  15. R

New Member..... from the Caribbean!!!

Hello to all..... I acquired a month ago a JDM CW DC5R in very good condition. I'm from the Dominican Republic and hoped for a DC2R but dreamed for a DC5R.... well here it is!!!. 2002 CW JDM DC5R w/ C-Pack DC5-100**** (Question: not sure if its 2002 or 2001. The numbers after 100 are...
  16. R

how to clean the seats?

hello guys.... first post here... I think i can help .... http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1850276 It should help you out.. regards RaInZ