Search results

1. chadwick

finally joined the dc5 club!!! with JR super-charger too :-)

Re: finally joined the dc5 club!!! with JR super-charger too If it's my old car then it's mint mate it gave me no problems I had it serviced regular and as you will see from the condition it was well cared for
  2. chadwick

How the hell does that work????

The car is now off the road and not insured so let's not argue about last year , I did not wave in anyones face I got asked so I answered , I can guarantee that probably more than half the people on this forum have mods they don't declare
  3. chadwick

How is it in the wrong hand I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED INSURANCE !!!!!!!!!
  4. chadwick

It's no insured anymore it's off the road , but that's not true last year someone smashed into my mates b18 turbo civic eg he had it insured as 1.5 non vtec and the insurance sorted the car and even had the alloy that got damaged sorted and that car as standard dosent have alloys , I am...
  5. chadwick

My car is standard :^o Lol
  6. chadwick

I was paying 1500 last year with admiral at 20 1 yrs no claims I'm now 21 2 yrs no claims got my renewal in with admiral 1100 :s
  7. chadwick

about wf52dzw

Yes
  8. chadwick

about wf52dzw

I'm selling a Milano red supercharged teg :)
  9. chadwick

hi :) from portsmouth with my jrsc dc5

Welcome to the forum , but you should have bought the red charged dc5 that's on ph it's got well better spec lol but I'm biest lol
  10. chadwick

Smokey DC5

Vtec burns something like half a ml of oil when engaged depending on how much reek we are talking here I don't think it sounds too bad ,I'm sure someone else will be along soon to tell you for sure
  11. chadwick

anyone know this car?

Why is it so cheap is the question , dosent look like the best example
  12. chadwick

Guess my bhp

. Well spotted , xredfinger
  13. chadwick

Guess my bhp

Re: Gess my bhp I know I was just meaning I'm sure everyone one here knows what s2k stands for lol Anyway back on topic let us know how you get on when you take the teg on the rollers ;)
  14. chadwick

Guess my bhp

Re: Gess my bhp The main reason for no text speech is so everyone can understand if anyone on here dosent know what s2k stands for mabey they belong on a vauxhall corsa forum :wink:
  15. chadwick

Guess my bhp

Re: Gess my bhp It may not be that he is using text speech mabey it was just a few spelling mistakes ,I made a couple of mistakes using text speech and spelling mistakes on s2ki when I had the s2k and everyone picked me up on them so it made me not want to post and just thought everyone on the...
  16. chadwick

Hello....(pics)

Very nice 8)
  17. chadwick

new on here

Don't get a chaved dc5. , buy my red supercharged one ;p
  18. chadwick

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know what this is?

Ahhh just seen the pic with the coin lol defo not what I suggested then lol
  19. chadwick

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know what this is?

That looks like the part of your seat rail that you pull to move your seat back
  20. chadwick

Coming from an EP3

Their will be a big difference if you buy my supercharged dc5 :p