Search results

1. R

Eibach springs

I went for the sportline in the end, I would be gutted if I dropped it off the jacks and it was hardly noticeable. I might struggle to get off my drive but I'll worry about that when they are on. Lol
  2. R

Eibach springs

Im looking at getting some eibach springs. Im not sure which ones to get, either pro kit or sportline. Would I have a problem with the sportline springs.. Any rubbing or knocking, are the pro kit worth getting, would the height difference be noticeable? Could you post some pictures of your cars...
  3. R

Had my car on the rollers today...

i was invited to a scooby rolling road day the day before this thread was started. that is what my figures came out at, i commented because it was a thread about rolling road and i wanted to share what i got on their dyno, i didnt say the figures was spot on, like most people i put it on the...
  4. R

Had my car on the rollers today...

i had mine on the rollers yesterday and it made 239.6 BHP with buddyclub pro spec and AEM short ram, i know the rollers wont be spot on but a mate had his scooby mapped recently on different rollers, (340ish BHP) he put it on these and made around 10 BHP more (353 BHP) and he had turned the...
  5. R

VTEC Hesitating

maybe abit of a different problem, but i had a problem with my vtec not working properly after a service, i did a flush, changed the oil and filter and...... good as new :) maybe worth giving it a go?
  6. R

kakimoto middle section....

cheers lads. i think he was on about making up a box too but the vid would be greatly appreciated
  7. R

kakimoto middle section....

i've noticed a rattling from the exhaust. i thought it was where i had seperated the cat from mid section and maybe disturbed the mid section-backbox join.. anyway i got it on a ramp and it sounds like the inside of the middle box is breaking up. i've been quoted 140ish to have made a stainless...
  8. R

First trackday in the Teg - Llandow 23/2

yeah it is, i dont thing many cars would keep up with one on a drag. he's thinking about taking it up the strip this year at ultimate street car :shock:
  9. R

no mate its like a buggy with a twin hayabusa in the back :wink:
  10. R

its a good track mate. my mate took his autograss car on there :twisted:
  11. R

Dave at Steels

another thumbs up! he sorted me out with a headlight a few months back, i'll be sure to use steels in the future :D
  12. R

VTEC problem!!

i booked a day off work today to try and get it fixed, we tried checking and cleaning the cat... that was fine. removed and checked the spark plugs, they were fine. by the off chance we thought wed try doing a flush and change the oil and filter again and hay presto!! :xvtec: :D
  13. R

VTEC problem!!

unfortunately mate he is too far away from me, he did tell me to pop in, but it is too far, my mate is booking it in with a bloke we both know on monday, hes a mechanic and has 2 dc2's, im sure he knows his stuff, ill just have to wait and see wat he can find
  14. R

VTEC problem!!

i would but i really dont have time, because my missus is using it for work and by the time shes home its late, i called him before i noticed there was way to much oil in and he said only exessive amouts of oil would cause this problem and to try draining some and its hard to diagnose it without...
  15. R

VTEC problem!!

im not too sure what the code was because my missus took the car down, but nothing came up until he drove it while plugged in, it said vtec solenoid not opening (or something along those lines)..... that sounds like some serious sh!t. but would i not of had any other problems by now (apart from...
  16. R

VTEC problem!!

i reset the ECU today after i drained some oil, well im getting the vtec noise but no power?
  17. R

VTEC problem!!

vtec still not working. will this of done serious damage to the engine then??
  18. R

VTEC problem!!

well.... i decided to drain some oil today, and to my shock, i drained nearly a whole litre before it dropped to "maximum" its the big test drive in a bit
  19. R

VTEC problem!!

it hasnt been sorted yet, my mate plugged his computer in to it today and there was no fault coming up until he drove it, then it was coming up with "vtec solenoid not opening" any ideas?
  20. R

tensioner problem

im not too sure mate, it turned out mine was just the belt in the end. im pretty sure you are meant to change the belt if you are changing the tensioner. i didnt pay 50 quid for mine in the end though, i got it off, measured up and got one from a motor factors for 20 quid :)