Search results

1. R

Eibach springs

Im looking at getting some eibach springs. Im not sure which ones to get, either pro kit or sportline. Would I have a problem with the sportline springs.. Any rubbing or knocking, are the pro kit worth getting, would the height difference be noticeable? Could you post some pictures of your cars...
  2. R

kakimoto middle section....

i've noticed a rattling from the exhaust. i thought it was where i had seperated the cat from mid section and maybe disturbed the mid section-backbox join.. anyway i got it on a ramp and it sounds like the inside of the middle box is breaking up. i've been quoted 140ish to have made a stainless...
  3. R

VTEC problem!!

i recently had my car serviced, after about a week of it being serviced it, i booted it for the first time and i noticed its feeling abit sluggish and when it hits Vtec the noise is there but no pulling power. it almost feels like its bogging down and struggling to find the revs. also it sounds...
  4. R

tensioner problem

im getting a noise from the "belt area" at first i thought it was the alternator bearing. i took it to a mate today and he is telling me its either the tensioner or the belt. i called honda for a price on these and they quoted me £50 for a belt :shock: and they said to me is it the pulley...
  5. R

ouch!!

the missus has had a crash in the teg :( its an anxious wait to see if they are going to repair it or write it off!! does anybody know how the insurance company will look at it, being an import??
  6. R

new manifold!

ive just bought a 4-2-1 stainless manifold with decat. can anyone tell me how long its going to take to fit, if the heat shields will go back on, and if the engine light is going to come on, will i need a simulator??
  7. R

cheap price or just cheap??

im after a new manifold for the teg, i havnt got too much money to spend but is this just too cheap??
  8. R

speedo problem??

today i pulled away from the lights just normally and the speedo went from 0-60mph in less than 1 second then dropped down to normal speed, does anyone know what this might be?
  9. R

servicing?

i bought a dc5 a few weeks ago, it is due a service in a couple of thousand miles, just wondering would it be worth doing myself, what bits do i need? oil, filters etc. and how easy is it to do? or would it be better off me getting it done by a mechanic and how much roughly would i be looking to...
  10. R

was it you???

was on my way back to stroud way from castle combe earlier, i was in the cw teg and u was in a blue teg..... was it you??? :D