Search results

1. C

K-tuned oval 3" anyone rate them?

i made basically no extra power when i changed to this system, although the torque was improved mid range power was greatly improved. I changed from a buddyclub pro spec, would also say the k-tuned is quieter when just pottering around. as for ground clearance, i still have to avoid certain...
  2. C

Waterless Car Cleaning - opinions?

cordless pressure washer by sealey, i think kleers has bought it over now though. well worth the money for shows etc
  3. C

Performancetek, Glasgow, for remap

All work on my car has been done at Gerrys Performancetek and also TDI north. Gerry recently got a dyno and is now a hondata supplier. Paul West comes up once a month for mapping plus Gerry flew over to the states for hondata training. anyone who knows my car will know how meticulous i am and...
  4. C

Tegiwa insane Drive Shafts too Short!

This! I remember speaking with Luke when this happened, would like to hear what tegiwa have to say about that.
  5. C

Tegiwa insane Drive Shafts too Short!

so what are tegiwa going to do now for future buyers? are they being taken off the website? are there even driveshafts that insane make that fits a DC5?
  6. C

Buddy Club Shifter Repair and Install.

Tegiwa better than buddyclub...nope. Not even in some crazy alternate universe are tegiwa ever better than anyone else at anything.
  7. C

Steering wheel vibration

had the exact same problem, had to replace the driveshaft.
  8. C

What tyres do you use?

Another here for ad08r
  9. C

Zaino

zainos great on white, I use the z-8 detailer and its great stuff, would highly recommend. only drawback is its quite expensive.
  10. C

Repair carbon fibre

Dan say no more mate, it's gubbed, can't fix it, impossible, time to sell to me :)
  11. C

Possible hydrolock today?

literally the exact same thing happened to me, was running an Injen CAI too, I wasn't so lucky though. lots of money later, its been replaced with a more powerful brand new engine. I switched to an engine bay filter, Gruppe m. I would recommend this if your using your car daily. But yeah I...
  12. C

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Black tint looks mega
  13. C

Does anyone know this car?

It was owned by Steve at eight speed, before that it was a guy on here from Aberdeen who owned it actually, pm coldfuse he met him a few times I'm sure.
  14. C

New Owner From Glasgow

Where bouts in the east end you from? I'm just off dennistoun
  15. C

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

Can't believe this, use to park next to him at tesco, works close by used to see it all the time, must be more this.
  16. C

Best place for tyres?

I got my 4 ad08r delivered from rare rims at 408
  17. C

DC5 R vs Golf R

Buy an evo 9 or 10.
  18. C

DC5 OEM Brand new cr mats

I would love a new set as well, can't believe they discontinued them. Poor show
  19. C

Where did you find your DC5 advertised?

Forum member on here, went up at 8pm, next day I was down South and It was mine :).