Search results

1. SPIT_FIRE

How loud is the 60RS (Decatted)

Does anyone here run a 60rs with an aftermarket manifold, and could tell me if its very loud or has a drone to it? Also if i run this exhaust with a de-cat manifold and arc intake would i be running lean? I read that this will turn the eml light on but it will turn off if you use a spacer on...
  2. SPIT_FIRE

Big Thanks To TGM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Tom and everyone at TGM. It was about a 5 hour round trip for me but it was well worth it, the car is running alot better since having the valve clearances done, and Tom took time to explain what was going on with the car when another issue came up. I'll be...
  3. SPIT_FIRE

Thanks to Sky Insurance

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sam at Sky. Who beat the quote of my last Insurers, on a much better policy. Thanks again Alex
  4. SPIT_FIRE

How awesome is this!

http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/auction_details/?act=productDetail&productId=556#
  5. SPIT_FIRE

Saw this on Yaris UK made me laugh.

http://www.yarisclubuk.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14467-rotrex-for-18/ Down the page somone mentions the DC5 and the other guy says the DC5 is "common as a common thing". I hope im right in saying the DC5 is a good deal rarer than a Yaris?
  6. SPIT_FIRE

High Comp N/A Build Or Turbo

Hi. Next year i was going to sell the teg and buy an evo, or R34 GTR. After coming to my senses iv decided to keep the teg but spend some money on it. So my options are; N/A High Comp Build with maybe a 2.2 Stroker Kit Or TDI's Street Turbo Kit There both gunna cost about the same, because...
  7. SPIT_FIRE

New DC5 Owner Thanks Youngy

Would like to thank Youngy for his honesty concering the car and awesome machine. Just wanted to re-assure him its gone to a good home. Got some meguiars car kit ordered so thought i uploaded some pics of her washed and waxed. Very proud to be a dc5 owner finally :D
  8. SPIT_FIRE

Has anyone used Touge Distributions?

Has anyone used Touge Distributions? There prices seem reasonable cheaper than already imported parts.