Search results

1. Emma

Performance Direct

Called Performance Direct yesterday for a quoted....the call went like this: What is your reg number? Sorry we can't find that reg number on our system so we can't quote you! End of call ](*,)
  2. Emma

Sky Insurance

Just spent the last two days ringing around for insurance quotes after recieving my renewal policy price with an increase of £170 :o l am really happy l spoke to Sam at Sky Insurance 0870 1121 759 as he managed to sort me a good deal £550 Fully Comp, Protected, All Mods Declared + Hire Car...
  3. Emma

So what personnel plate does your Teg have ?

So l have been doing a bit of searching for the odd personnel plate for the other halfs 200sx when l became bored and thought about one for the DC5 :wink: The original was dull and S100REX which was on my DC2 just didn't seem right and is linked to my other love, Devon Rex so l decided to...
  4. Emma

Interior Lamp Bulb Keeps Blowing

Only had my DC5 for a couple of months now but am now on my fourth bulb for the interior lamp as they keep blowing after a couple of weeks :xcry: Is this the norm so l have to live with it :( or is there something that is easy to check :xconfused: Idea's anyone :?:
  5. Emma

Insurance Broker - Livingstones Warman

Hi Bought my first DC5 two weeks ago and had to change from Directline whom l had been with for 9 years as changing from a DC2 to a DC5 increased my policy to £900. Called Livingstones Warman at Yeovil as my overhalf has insurance for his 200sx with them and was quoted £600 with Ings body...
  6. Emma

Newbee from Coventry

Hi Just traded in my DC2 that l drove for the last 5 years for a great DC5 2003, love a first sight :D so thought l would join your club. Any DC5 members in the West Midland area? Only had my DC5 for 2 weeks, love the extra power but not the 19 - 22 MPG l seem to be getting on a...