Search results

1. L

Toda back box fit any other b pipe?

Hi folks, Has anyone on here fitted a toda back box to any other b pipe? The only reason I ask is because I am led to believe that ep3 and dc5 b pipes are the same length? However I have an aftermarket b pipe I've recently purchased which was apparently off of a dc5 and my toda back box is too...
  2. L

Please help! Where does this bracket go?

So my dc5 has been apart for a couple of months for a refresh and now it's time for it to go back together but I can't work out where this bracket goes! I should of taken more pictures I know haha! Many thanks guys! com/user/lukeyboy15/media/image.jpg1_zpsp2i9ldff.jpg.html][/URL]
  3. L

hardrace rear shock bushes

Has anyone got these? Iv ordered a set for my oem shocks that dont fit?! Im in talks with hardrace but my oem bush is 38mm outer diameter and the hardrace ones are 40mm! Has anyone had this problem? Or can you get a polybush for these? Because I cant find one anywhere? cheers guys!
  4. L

Rbc inlet manifold

Hi guys, Just tried messaging tegiwa but think there inbox is full? On there website there are two different types of rbc inlet? One is rbc and the other is 70mm rbc? I presume the standard rbc inlet is smaller than 70mm and they bore it out to be able to fit a bigger throttle bodie? Cheers
  5. L

HSD coilover bottom bush

Just a quick one, does anyone know where I can get a replacement or updated poly one? As mine has seen better days but finding it hard to source one? Cheers guys
  6. L

Knock sensor

Has anyone ever replaced/bought one of these? Does anyone know how expensive they are? Mine is broken, I will try and get a price from honda these week but has anyone fitted a aftermarket one? Or is it not worth it? Shall I just get genuine? Cheers
  7. L

v-tec problem

So my brothers ep3 wont engage into v-tec on its first start up when its up to tempreture but turn ignition off and on and it will be fine? Anyone have this fault? Or can point us in the right direction? Cheers guys
  8. L

Will snap on ethos read a hondata ecu?

Have the engine light in today, just wondering will the snap on computer read the faults on the hondata or will I need specific software? Many thanks
  9. L

my 1st trackday at castle combe

I just wanted to share with you all, I had my first trackday at combe on friday just gone and apsolutely loved it!! My first session I was overtaken by everything lol! However by the afternoon I had learnt the track and was passing alot apart from a supercharged civic fn2 that sounded amazing...
  10. L

j's racing 60r any good for track noise?

Can anyone tell me if these exhausts will pass the noise limit on a track day? I currently have a regu06&r however want a change but it must comply with track noise! Cheers guys
  11. L

j's racing radiator cap

Has any one fitted one of these? The only reason im asking is the standard pressure cap is 1.1 and the j's one is 1.3 Has anybody had an problems with this mod? Many thanks
  12. L

r888 tyres for the road?

Does anybody on here run r888's on the road?
  13. L

decals/graphics

Does anybody know where I can get decals made up to size and colour? Thanks
  14. L

track rod ends

Hi folks, Does anyone know where I can get track rod ends from? Iv tried two different aftermarket ones and both are too small? But they are listed to be integra ones? Genuine honda ones are £53 each!!!
  15. L

socket for rear lower control arm bolts?

does anybody know where i can get a socket to fit the rear lower control arm bolts? they are a 10 point head? Cheers guys
  16. L

how to fit RCA's?

Does anybody know the best method to remove the old ball joints? Im having real trouble fitting them in the press at work with the hub assy all connected? Cheers guys
  17. L

drive shaft nut torque?

Does anyone know the specific torque setting for the drive shaft nuts? many thanks Luke
  18. L

anyone fitted LCA polybush kit?

as per title, i will be fitting these at the weekend. how easy are the old bushes to press out? or is there any other methods used? many thanks Luke
  19. L

Tein type flex coilovers any good??

Is anyone running these on their teg? Im after abit of feedback, as I currently have the Tein type mono flex coilovers fitted. Which for the british roads is far to hard, but they have seen alot of miles and are due for a change. I will be planning on doing regular track days aswel as road...