Search results

1. hondazzz

disc brakes life with ferodo ds2500

Although i have sold the car i will update this, maybe it helps some one, even though the slots were gone the rotors measured 24mm and the minimum thickness was 23mm (new is 25mm).
  2. hondazzz

Brake disc options

Do you by any chance have a part number for those?
  3. hondazzz

Changed together but at 40k miles? Wow...what type of driving?
  4. hondazzz

Any users of ds2500 and oem discs or Dixcel?
  5. hondazzz

Corrected that. I meant pads to wear at the same rate as rotors obviously. I agree they are harsh pads..didnt imagine that bad...lets see what other people has experienced even with oem rotors comments are welcomed.
  6. hondazzz

So guys, i have the following setup on my 5 for the last 18,000 miles: Ferodo DS2500 and Dixcel SD (slotted discs) .. the thing is both pad and rotors have wear out at the same millage(18,000miles). I use the car for fast road and had 1 track day.. is that normal for the rotors to wear at the...
  7. hondazzz

Best geo settings for camber - camber bolts ect

I have mugen SS too and am running -1,5 degrees at front with eibach bolts.. So i guess you will get atleast -1,5 degree also! so do that and you will see if you are happy with it..
  8. hondazzz

Do you wait for your engine to warm up?

let it pass the min-marker and drive for a good distance at bellow of 2,5-3k rpm. and also after it comes to the middle-market (lets say the normal) i still do not WOT it for some time..i wait to make sure OIL heats up also.
  9. hondazzz

How often do you consider selling?

I have the same problem... It happens to me when i have lots of free time or when not driving the 5 for some time...Hop in the 5 and drive it and everything comes back to normal. Have it for 5 years now if it matters.
  10. hondazzz

Top spoiler

PLUS it makes our big wing even less effective :)
  11. hondazzz

Oem rear shock bushes

Just be aware that hardrace ones that supposed to fit oem..for some reason it seems they dont
  12. hondazzz

How to determine genuine mugen products!?

oh wait a minute.. googling it now..it seems you are right ..:/ not sure if there are different versions or not though, i remember googling it back in the day and found other skirts with the same sticker inside stating that were legit.. mugen website says is abs,nengun too... but those are...
  13. hondazzz

How to determine genuine mugen products!?

I have sold on here the Mugen Skirts that came with my 5 when it was imported from Japan, they had a stamp "MUGEN" with a number inside the fiber glass. Also i have sold the Mugen Spoiler which had nothing on it to prove it was genuine..(it was imported from Japan with it..it had genuine side...
  14. hondazzz

Track Rod Ends - Which ones?

knocks...loose steering...death.. :P
  15. hondazzz

true.. maybe the "pair" in the description is what is wrong...did you clarify? or maybe they just got awesome pricing..lets wait and see
  16. hondazzz

hmm.. Did you received them yet? are they OEM indeed? that's exactly half the price of tegiwa and its kind of weird.
  17. hondazzz

Solid Fabrications exhaust

No just the exhaust got Toda mani already mate, let me send you a p.m for more info.
  18. hondazzz

Solid Fabrications exhaust

well i was interested having a catback by them because they have those big mufflers to keep things quiet. But i can not just purchase one from them, they need my car to work on.. problem is i live in Cyprus. So i was thinking maybe when some else was doing his Solid Fabs maybe were willing to...