Search results

1. kenzie 67

Removal of dash clocks

Cheers for the reply bud, hopefully it helps
  2. kenzie 67

Removal of dash clocks

Was wondering if there was a guide/sticky explaining how get behind the clocks in the dash board (had a search, cant find anything), or is it relatively easy enough to do as I havent attempted this on my DC5 before? Cheers Billy
  3. kenzie 67

What colour to wrap my dc5?!

Clover green is a gorgeous colour, especially freshly polished :)
  4. kenzie 67

Bye Bye DC5

Take it has left Aberdeen? Sad news indeed. Everyone in Aberdeen seems to be selling up? I'm trying it the other way, keep the teg but slowly saving a house deposit. Hopefully il have the best of both worlds at the end :)
  5. kenzie 67

Milano DC5 at SVA - Any Info Available?

Pink bits arnt that bad, means you get nice new paint :) mine its completely back to standard with a c/w rear bumper on (no nasty fog light hole) ready for some painting. Looks weird so I'm keeping a low profit for fear of being spotted!! Haha. Just taking it out in bursts to keep every thing...
  6. kenzie 67

Post up your mileage of your DC5

01 plate, just hit 66k
  7. kenzie 67

Calling all Milano Red owners......

Aye will do. Also need to arrange a wee Milano meet with yourself and Coldfuse? That's if that interests you guys?
  8. kenzie 67

Wheels what fits and how they look

Anyone have size, offsets etc for Volks racing te37's? Looking to get these soon but unsure on the above. Any help would be appreciated :) Cheers
  9. kenzie 67

Yeah he has been told this but still did it anyway. He still has the car and did make about a 1/4 of a deposit in parts so not too bad.
  10. kenzie 67

Yeah he has stripped the car back to standard and selling as he needs the money for a house deposit, unfortunately a more and more common problem. He is already planning his next drift car though
  11. kenzie 67

That's him aye, he says hi. He drives a s14 now as he is quite into his drifting now
  12. kenzie 67

Yeah my best mate also had an em1 coupe in clover green. It's gorgeous once machine polished in the sun :D
  13. kenzie 67

4k is just stupid. If we were talking that money, I could get the whole teg resprayed my favourite Honda colour.......clover green!! However, dont think I could to that to a Milano red one.......maybe a CW one :P
  14. kenzie 67

Alright cheers, il make some enquiries. Will be the last thing on the list to get done anyway, maybe around summer time when the weather is better. Doesn't annoy me half as much as folk pointing out I have a slightly pink roof though!!
  15. kenzie 67

Oops, stupid phone. Seems I have cut your reply in half and stuck mine in the middle, my bad.
  16. kenzie 67

Thoughts on TEGIWA??

I also have the Gruppe M. I'm a self confessed brand whore and I'm happy with it. Not knocking any cheaper products out there, everyone has their own preference and price range. Buy what you can afford or just be patient and save I guess :)
  17. kenzie 67

Aftermarket boss kit

Just noticed the reply to this, cheers :) also, it is a deep dish Nardi I have :)
  18. kenzie 67

Colour

Clover green!! The Em1 coupes look gorgeous in that colour and if money wasn't a factor, I'd consider a full respray from Milano red to that ;)