2. W

Tegiwa Gear Extension

My brides are just too low for this 😃
  3. W

trouble sourcing correct idler pulley

Il post up a picture tonight how the pulley they sent me differs
  4. W

trouble sourcing correct idler pulley

im having difficulty trying to source the correct idler pulley for my dc5. ive got in contact with dave at steels honda but he sent me the wrong one. hes sent me a diagram of the pulleys on the k20 but cannot seem to find mine on there ive attached a few pictures for reference! the pulley...
  5. W

Dipstick broke

Yer it must have had kit of abuse. It's basically snapped right where the first hole is on the end of the stick. I'm not too sure which sump. It was fitted at Tdi north a good 4 year ago .
  6. W

Dipstick broke

It's been the full length dipstick since When I brought it 3 years ago and it's always had the baffled sump from previous owner . Should they be shorter then stu?
  7. W

Dipstick broke

I went to check my engine oil this morning to find the tip of my dipstick has broken off. Can't believe my luck lately. I would say a piece around 5mm. I have a baffled sump on Sump off job?
  8. W

Lowered seat rails

I have buddyclub rails for my brides , love the lower position!
  9. W

in need of map tweak eurospec or mase?

I need a tweak on my map but as mase is in the states and has locked my map i am going to have to start again. I've spoke to him but he won't release the lock because of a previous tuner apparently copying his maps, who I won't say but for me il be going to romain probably as he's closest and...
  10. W

Diagnostics - kpro

Hi all , in a real rush to get everything sorted and running ok for Saturday ! My engine management lights came on , the engine wasn't revving past 3500rpms for a few minutes then it was ok. Also I have launch control set when stationary and this isn't working now. I have a kpro so would the...
  11. W

Power steering problem - HELP!!!

Sorry to bring up and oldish thread. I also have a power steering problem.. My car has been sitting for around 4 months on my drive (gearbox problems) . Now this is all fixed I started the car today for a drive to find the power steering real heavy with the squeeling noise. So did the lock to...
  12. W

Bride seats

My brides zeta 3s will need side mounts !
  13. W

Clutch / Synchro Problems?

Mine has a new clutch and flywheel so it's ruled out being one of those ..
  14. W

Clutch / Synchro Problems?

I've got the same problem at the moment. I'm pretty sure it's a bent selector . I have nothing visible on top of the gearbox that have caused it so must be inside . Box out job
  15. W

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Fitted my D1 sandwich plate in between an oil and filter change . Plumbed in my defi oil/temp gauges ! Also shampooed my red recaros ready for sale
  16. W

Cams cost & info

Tdi north do a set of drop in cams £1500 supplied fitted and mapped .. Good gains I've heard
  17. W

Bride seats

£800 ish then around £450 postage
  18. W

TDI North K20 individual throttle bodies

I had at power bodies on my cammed vts and the throttle response was so responsive almost instant. It depends what cams you go for , higher lift cams and you'll find your powerband will be higher yes and probably have a lumpy idle.