Search results

1. W

trouble sourcing correct idler pulley

im having difficulty trying to source the correct idler pulley for my dc5. ive got in contact with dave at steels honda but he sent me the wrong one. hes sent me a diagram of the pulleys on the k20 but cannot seem to find mine on there ive attached a few pictures for reference! the pulley...
  2. W

Dipstick broke

I went to check my engine oil this morning to find the tip of my dipstick has broken off. Can't believe my luck lately. I would say a piece around 5mm. I have a baffled sump on Sump off job?
  3. W

Diagnostics - kpro

Hi all , in a real rush to get everything sorted and running ok for Saturday ! My engine management lights came on , the engine wasn't revving past 3500rpms for a few minutes then it was ok. Also I have launch control set when stationary and this isn't working now. I have a kpro so would the...
  4. W

Where to purchase toyo 888

Anyone know any good websites that sell toyo 888 tyres? Demon tweeks do them but at £173 a corner, just shopping around for the cheapest. Wayne
  5. W

Engine mount inserts

I have a full set of innovate 65a engine mounts on my integra which you can imagine are quite solid and do make the interior vibrate a lot. It's important for me to have these to reduce movement on my exhaust system. I was just wondering if the Energy suspension engine mount inserts, would do...
  6. W

rear roll cage

would anyone know of any companys which can supply me with a rear/half roll cage for the integra? thankyou wayne
  7. W

Jrsc .. Which final drive

evening all , what would you say on a 5.46 final drive in a k20 supercharged dc5? Roughly 340bhp Everyone seems to be going for 5.1 these days. But want to be different. It's not an everyday car just a weekend and track toy. If I'm spending the money on a final drive I want something that'll...
  8. W

Smoke from gearbox ?

My first real problem with the dc5 last night, I had smoke coming from gearbox with an awful smell of burning clutch. I can get all gears still but my pedal isn't as it should be. The car can't hold it's revs when pulling up to lights etc and the car will stall. When driving along and pressing...
  9. W

Which fuel fittings?

Would anyone know which size and type of fuel fittings i need to uprate my standard fuel fittings and standard lines to braided lines ? I've just purchased a aem fuel rail and I see the great range of fittings tegiwa now supplies . Wayne
  10. W

Vibrating underside Mugen twin loop

I'm trying to sort a vibration through my seat at Round 3500rpm normally happens more on the overrun when I take my foot off the accelerator. Is the driveshaft sheild a pretty simple removal? Or maybe an adjustment of the exhaust, could be touching underside? Also does the Mugen twin loop...
  11. W

Steering creeking?

The dc5 has started to make a creeking noise when I'm steering to the left and right I can feel it through the steering wheel. Not so much when driving along at pace but more when your at slower speeds and for example a turn in the road etc or sit on the spot and turn the wheel. I've had...
  12. W

Jackson going up for sale!

Selling the Jackson supercharger guys and going back to oem setup etc! As i never fitted the charger myself, What parts do I need to remove as a "kit" for the buyer to get him running. I will be returning the kpro (mapped by mase @ 279 at wheels) back to oem. so someone could have this and I...
  13. W

Back to oem - exhaust

Evening all, I'm really after a much quieter system as it's just too loud for my everyday car. I have an apexi hayabusa rear box mated to an apexi b pipe. It's also been decatted with a j's racing 4-2 manifold. I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a oem b-pipe and oem rear box to quieten...
  14. W

Suspension setup / geometry

Would anyone who do quite a few track days have any figures on the following : Rear toe. Rear camber Front Caster Front Camber I am getting my cars geometry setup for fast road / track spec this week. Would there be any special figures to get the most from a dc5 that I can let the guys know...
  15. W

After cooler for dc5

I'm purchasing a new chargecooler from Www.mercracing.net for my jrsc I need to know would the parts included in the kit under RSX all fit my dc5 jrsc? Are the jrsc kits the same on the rsx? I assume so?
  16. W

Paul g disks?

Evening all, Where could I purchase some of Paul G,s brake disks for my dc5. I've had a search on the forum there's lots of Info about these disks but not sure how to purchase some Wayne:)
  17. W

Removing/setting launch control

Would anybody know how to take launch control off ? I have a kpro. I will be doing a few track days this year so it's just for noise tests. Wayne
  18. W

Coilover ring keeps loosening

Hi all, I'm having some trouble with my bc coilovers. I just cannot seem to get the Preload ring on the front coilovers to stop coming loose. I only have 2 rings. I always thought it was one Preload ring , one locking ring and one height adjustment ring. The way I set mine up is Preload the...
  19. W

Love my engine mounts

I've had my innovate engine mounts fitted now :) purchased from stoo , cheers for them. Very happy with them now the front is fully polybushed and the mounts are fitted the difference is unbelievable. The way it handles and the way the engine just do not move under acceleration lift off and...
  20. W

Dme lower arms

I have some dme rear lower control arms going on but i found that the bush with the 17mm bolt going through it ,do not fit through the bush. The hole is smaller and they didn't supply a smaller bolt! Luckily I can get a metal drill bit and open it up a tad for the oem bolt