Search results

1. S

lCA'S TOOL SPC 69330

hi does anyone have this socket they can lend me to remove my lca's? happy to buy you a four pack of beers for lending, very difficult to find in the uk Thanks Mike
  2. S

CW with D2 lca's in purple with Beaks Bar in purple also.

Can anyone find this thread with the above? cant seems to find it again. Thanks MKG
  3. S

Bike carrier.

Anyone tell me if theres any mountain bike carriers that will fit the DC5? Thanks Mike
  4. S

Tegiwa cold air intake

Anyone tell me, does the tegiwa cold air intake have to be clean at some point? is there any produce to clean it?also how difficult is it to do? Cheers Mike
  5. S

Urgent Help Anyone?

Brought some Rota Fighters in Bronz the weekend from Rare Rims,the bronz i was hoping for isn't, there very dark bronz...was hoping they would be like volks bronz ce28. After speaking to Rare rims about the colour of the Fighters may have to change , Can anyone post me a pic of a Rota Circuit...
  6. S

KenwoodDPX313 stereo

Over the weekend i took the battery of..now my stereo illumination colour RED which match my dash has gone back to BLUE..iv,e had 3 friends have a go to reset my stereo and fail.. i,m getting very angry with the damn thing..so if there anyone around the Birmingham area who thnks they can set my...
  7. S

Progress lower tie bar

Anyone knows who stock progress control arms? cheers M
  8. S

Rota Torque Drift

Guys anyone have a pic of the above fitted to a DC5. the torque and torque drift are drifferent slight concave on the drift..choosing wheels is a pain.
  9. S

Headlining clean

Has anyone manage to clean their headlining? just wondering what they use, if possible. mine seems to have a little bit of water stains, not sure how this is possible, rear screen jet seems tight.
  10. S

Greenlight.

had my renewel from sky today..bit gutted still around £550, spoke to greenlight who beat sky by £130..sooooo goodbuy sky welcome greenlight.. Cheers Neil from greenlight. Mike
  11. S

Remove OEM downpipe.

Need a little help before i start the job...looking to fit some rear ESMM inserts,before i start the job question is are they any gaskets or rings i will need? just wanna make sure i have everything at hand before i start. Help appreciated. Mike
  12. S

Rear springs

Guys do i have to take out the boot stiff carpets to change my rear springs? will the strut need to be remove complety? Cheers MKG
  13. S

Little help.

Guys can you tell me what off set to buy.. i,m looking to buy some rota wheels to fit my 215/45/17 tyres. the supplier states high or low off set is this importent? just want to make sure i buy the right ones. Thanks
  14. S

Oil dip stick.

Keep noticing my oil dip stick pops up when i'm driving about .25ins does anyone else have this? also whats the cure to keep it seated? Thanks MKG
  15. S

Readvertise sale disappear

anyone tell me, i ask if i can readvertise my sale of spares that was not sold, and was told i can..but my question has been removed. any ideas why? Cheers
  16. S

Interior light

Anyone tell me where i may find the interior light switch/relay where i can splice into? want to fit some footwell lights. help appreciated M..kg
  17. S

Tegiwa Air Scoop

With snow on it way by friday.. just wondering what people do with there induction scoop to stop the snow from going down into box while driving? i no there's a drain hole in the box. Thanks
  18. S

FRSU

is the above really necessary if you lower your car? my pj is just my daily drive to work. Thanks
  19. S

Stiff carpet around struts.

Did a search drew a blank. Need a little help... want to remove the stiff carpet around struts in boot...looks tricky. any help appreciated. Mike K-g
  20. S

C pillar brace.

Does anyone knows who sells polished C pillar brace for DC5 on the internet. Cheers MKG