Search results

1. S

lowering height

The dc5's are the same ones in japan... mine was imported from jap. I dont want it super low, not planing to track it so its jst a normal use. the roads in NZ are ok...havent been into and holes yet and the springs I am looking at are Teins S tech....NZD600 and all the guy said was it lowers...
  2. S

lowering height

hay just wondering what would be a good lowering height if im planing to lower my car on springs? havent done any lowering to any car in my life but how low is it by loweing the dc5 by 35mm from standard?/
  3. S

Haven't driven my car for 4 weeks and

drops below 800 and i can feel the car about to stall.....and it revs back up to 1000
  4. S

Haven't driven my car for 4 weeks and

Im having the exact same problem....drove around for a week now and the reving is kinda sorted but when the car is at idle the rev meter drops below 1000rpm and it feels like its about to stall....
  5. S

mugen bumper

keen for pics :D
  6. S

mugen bumper

Broke in pieces? :o wont be getting one...would be gutted as heck if that happen to me :lol:
  7. S

mugen bumper

it because I like the factory one and at the same time i also like the mugen one..... but i guess the factory one will do for now as there is now damage on it
  8. S

mugen bumper

what are your guys view on a mugen bumper???good to get or no?
  9. S

ABS shut down

I'll have a look sometime regarding the alarm.. but this doesnt happen every time..Sometime it turns off smoothly :xconfused:
  10. S

Car Reving On Its Own?

\Oh its all good than...The rev meter barely moves...but can hear the engine..
  11. S

ABS shut down

Nah no turbo timer... Alarm is mangoose..in NZ. Dont think it has anything to do with the alarm :? The engine keeps running on its own
  12. S

ABS shut down

My car wont turn off although I have pulled the key out....I have to wait like for 5mins than it will completly turn off..what I have noticed is that the ABS light comes on when this happens...any idea as to why this happens? And it only happens sometimes
  13. S

Car Reving On Its Own?

My car revs when I turn the steering wheel...and the car is idle.... :?
  14. S

Stiff Steering Wheel

thanks mate... That will be the first thing i check when i see my car....but what if its full :( because the car has just been serviced and i thought they would have done all those stuff
  15. S

Stiff Steering Wheel

Is that the usual case?I am currently not in the country so not able to check... So theres no such thing as adjusting it like the CL1 euro r's?
  16. S

Stiff Steering Wheel

A noob question ...are u able to adjust the stiffness of DC5's steering wheel :roll: My steering wheel is stiff as hell....rather tiring at times :(
  17. S

Work Wheels

My wheels are actually in good condition and it also looks gr8...jst think the black ones with red lip looks better....anyways u r right...should just save up for something else
  18. S

Work Wheels

ye still confused as theres no turning back once done tryna post a pic up but dnt knw hw :xconfused:
  19. S

Work Wheels

Hey guys I got Bronze work wheels on my white teg but wat i really want are black ones with red lips..... My friend adviced me to spray my rims ...... wat u guys reckon....a waste of my original rims? as buying a new ones are out of my budget atm
  20. S

Gear 1 and 2

i just serviced it around 67k ............................... and also i have some diffculties of changing from 1st to 2nd gear.......