Search results

1. S

lowering height

hay just wondering what would be a good lowering height if im planing to lower my car on springs? havent done any lowering to any car in my life but how low is it by loweing the dc5 by 35mm from standard?/
  2. S

mugen bumper

what are your guys view on a mugen bumper???good to get or no?
  3. S

ABS shut down

My car wont turn off although I have pulled the key out....I have to wait like for 5mins than it will completly turn off..what I have noticed is that the ABS light comes on when this happens...any idea as to why this happens? And it only happens sometimes
  4. S

Stiff Steering Wheel

A noob question ...are u able to adjust the stiffness of DC5's steering wheel :roll: My steering wheel is stiff as hell....rather tiring at times :(
  5. S

Work Wheels

Hey guys I got Bronze work wheels on my white teg but wat i really want are black ones with red lips..... My friend adviced me to spray my rims ...... wat u guys reckon....a waste of my original rims? as buying a new ones are out of my budget atm
  6. S

Gear 1 and 2

can someone explain to me why the car jerks so much while in gear 1 or 2???as soon as i release acclerator car starts jerkin continously.... drove one of my friends car and this wasnt the case
  7. S

Gear 1 and 2

can someone explain to me why the car jerks so much while in gear 1 or 2???as soon as i release acclerator car starts jerkin continously.... drove one of my friends car and this wasnt the case