Search results

1. B

whiney 4th gear

Yes mate. Stick with the oem MTF-III oil.
  2. B

Mugen Header

As above said, they are pretty expensive new/second hand. It's better to get TODA. You save some money and get more HP out of it. The quality is TOP too!!
  3. B

How much oil does a dc5 take ?

its 4.7L including the oil filter mate. Just wait a little bit after reaching 4.5L mark since the oil needs some time to go down. Check the level and then add little by little.
  4. B

4.3 final drive

Great link mate! Thanks a lot
  5. B

4.3 final drive

It's for a drag project mate. Reduces the gear changes as well.
  6. B

4.3 final drive

I mentioned my DC5 as an example only. It's sold long ago. The 4.3 is for other project.
  7. B

4.3 final drive

Yes that's what I want mate. With my 272bhp NA DC5 I couldn't get traction even on 2nd gear before I fitted 225 tires. Anyway I would like to know if anybody could show me on the pics and link I have posted which part to buy. By the way the 4.3 FD Is out of 02-04 RSX TYPE S with K20Z.
  8. B

4.3 final drive

Yes mate, I want longer gears. Judging from the pic below, I will need two parts. So I have to order the counter shaft and the Final driven?
  9. B

4.3 final drive

Hello guys! I was looking for 4.3 final drive. Yes, it's not a mistype haha. A lot of people use these for boosted applications in the States. As I would like to get a new oem one, therefore I didn't look at the forums for a second hand. Could anyone tell me if I order from here, which parts i...
  10. B

TOYO R888 or FEDERAL RSR ?

none of them seems to have R888's mate :(
  11. B

Any suggestions where to get tires online with good prices,guys?
  12. B

So R888s are the way to go. What do you say guys, is there a big difference from 215/45/17 to 225/45/17 ? does this 1cm make much of difference on grip in case of a semi slick?
  13. B

Thanks fOr the replies , guys. Sinbad, how is the grip when launching the car from the dig or rolling from the 1st gear? ( I asked you, because you run a superfarged teg as far as I know ;) )
  14. B

The difference is not huge, mate. Circa 30 eur per tyre. I am buying a set of 2 for the time being.
  15. B

What was wrong with the speedo ? ;)
  16. B

Ok mate. What is the average life of federals for mix driving ? What about the size? 225 or 215/45/17 for the oem wheels?
  17. B

Hi folks. As I get too much wheel spin, decided to go for some semislicks. But can't decide which one to go for... There's a special offer on the RSR of 140 eur each with the installation. The R888 must be more expensive although I don't know the prices yet. Also what size would you recommend...
  18. B

Anyone knows anything about this exhaust system?

I know mate, but its a MUGEN which is already mapped for mugen exhaust, airbox and header. I used to have mugen ECU for one month with all the breathing mods...It almost made no difference to my car except lowering down the vtec point to 5250 RPM ....I thought with the Kpro the power figure is...
  19. B

Anyone knows anything about this exhaust system?

Have to disagree with you mate, as the difference as you said you have seen just from swapping exhaust ( without remap) is too hard to see... I can assure you that the sound of the exhaust makes you to think there's a major difference ( when it's louder) which is not... I used to think this way...
  20. B

spoon n1

+1