Search results

1. B

4.3 final drive

Hello guys! I was looking for 4.3 final drive. Yes, it's not a mistype haha. A lot of people use these for boosted applications in the States. As I would like to get a new oem one, therefore I didn't look at the forums for a second hand. Could anyone tell me if I order from here, which parts i...
  2. B

TOYO R888 or FEDERAL RSR ?

Hi folks. As I get too much wheel spin, decided to go for some semislicks. But can't decide which one to go for... There's a special offer on the RSR of 140 eur each with the installation. The R888 must be more expensive although I don't know the prices yet. Also what size would you recommend...
  3. B

9.46s NA RSX

it says 350 whp i n the Video.... How is that possible? The EP3 of TDi North, which is the 3rd fastest FWD car in UK makes circa 1000 hp and does 9.95 the 1/4 mile....
  4. B

6th gear wont go in. PLEASE HELP ! ! !

Hi guys! It's the 2nd day I get this problem.. It's so strange since nothing really happened to the car... I didn't abuse it or misshifted the sixth gear... Previously it was fine and never got any cunchy sound when changing to or from 6th...I have chcked under the hood to see if there's...
  5. B

BC RACING SUSPENSION OWNERS HELP!

Hi guys! I have bc racing type BR suspension. The ride height is ok,not too high and not too low! The problem is that i cant make the suspension alignment, because of the track rods. They told me that i have to change them to be able to do a correct camber and toe setup. I was thinking of...
  6. B

5.1 FD information

Please guys, those who have the fd2 or crv's 5.06 final drive...there are few things I would like to know... 1) what are the rpms around 75mph? 2) Does it worth to do this mod if my aim is a 1/4 mile run? ( will I lose more time on shifting than usual?) Thanks
  7. B

273 HP N/A with stock internals- TDI North Powertuning

Well. lads.... I have been waiting for so long for this day to come... I bought my car 1.5 years ago with an AEM CAI only... the same night on the way home, the previous owner sent me a link of the video of my car with bolt ons and a remap... I fall in love with it and the only thing i was able...
  8. B

Sigh....

Hey there, guys! Please take a look at this video. The Owner of the Levin claims that he won the race... :lol: Please tell me what do you think? LC5hZorKzTQ
  9. B

INVERTED TIE ROD ENDS

Hello guys! Had my suspension installed few months ago, but couldn't do the geometry setup as the guy told me that the tie rod ends are (as I`m not mistaken) short. Now i`m looking for after market rods. But there are few things I would like to know before spending that money as they are a...
  10. B

1000 WHP EP3 ! ! !

:shock: :shock: :shock: http://newhondatyper.blogspot.com/2009/02/honda-civic-k24-1000hp.html
  11. B

Torque developers Inlet manifold

Just came across this video. Looks interesting. Did anyone of you have any experience with this or ever heard about it?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CGSdp46mY&NR=1 P.S. the youtube player didn't work so I posted the link instead of it....