Search results

1. Y

Impressed with Keith Michaels

Hello Been after a new quote for my DC5 over the last few days and Keith Michaels came up tops so here's a list of people i tried and the quotes they gave me. 27yrs, 3 points 4 year 6 months ago (so technically need to declare even though not on counter part anymore), accident claim 3 years 2...
  2. Y

Carbon Fibre Vinyl 3D Texture Fascia Wrapped

Hello I wasn't sure weather I should put this in gallery or ICE as its a bit of both :), Before After Added this a little later Thanks For looking Alex
  3. Y

Ebony & Ivory

Hello This is an experience weather it s classed as good or bad. I had a look at a DC5 at as titled company after the seeing the car on autotrader. The advertisement on autotrader lists the car as 4BB and other details regarding the car. When i drove to have alook it had a fairly deep scatch...
  4. Y

Insuring a car with parents on as named drivers

Hello Peeps I seem to find that insuring all my old UKDM cars and putting my dad or a girl friend that has a clean licence and a few years driving experience helps reduce my insurance, even tho they may only drive the car a few times during the year. So my question would be has anyone found...
  5. Y

New to DC5 Forum been on DC2 for 3 years

Hello All After owning 98spec JDM DC2 and been part of the forum there few years back, Im looking to get a DC5 within the next 3 months well at least putting in an order with a reputable importer :) . I hope to get to know a few people here and do alot of reading for hints and tips about the...