Search results

1. Modmedia

O2 Sensor Replaced - EML Still on

Hello, I am getting codes P1166/P1167... so I replaced the Primary Sensor with a brand new one... but still getting an Engine Light 5 seconds after starting the car and the same codes. Changed rear one too no joy. Every DC5 I’ve had in the past changing the sensor for a new one always fixed...
  2. Modmedia

Replace single injector

Hello guys, When refitting my manifold I noticed one of the tips of my injectors was missing. I ordered a new one but I noticed that the injector I ordered has PK14ABN and N written on them. All of the ones on my car already have a different code RD25BAH and a H on them. My question is can I...
  3. Modmedia

Rotrex C30-94 Charger - Exhaust & Manifold etc. Options

Hello all, I'm going to be going down the Rotrex bottom mount C30-94 Supercharger route. My question is would a K-Tuned Manifold and K-Tuned 3 inch exhaust system be a good choice and do they fit with no hassle? If not, what other good options are there? I also would also be interested to...
  4. Modmedia

Real Quick one guys

Will a Toda Manifold and Tegiwa Induction kit that are currently fitted to a Facelift for my pre facelift car ok? Going to hopefully buy them local tonight! Cheers for the help.
  5. Modmedia

DC5 Diecast Model - Officially licensed

Oh my god. After giving up on looking for an accurate replica in white I stumbled across one randomly in the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. £6.50! Only one left couldn't find any other ones and can't find them online the detail is actually the best I've ever seen for a small scale DC5...
  6. Modmedia

Supercharged DC5 - Any for sale?

For realistic money? Only one I can see if £12,495 on Pistonheads. Anymore out there?
  7. Modmedia

Anyone know this DC5?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-integra-dc5-type-r/1015660467#photo-content Looked at this ages ago, owner said it was about 300BHP (obviously not) but Vtec did seem to kick it at a lower RPM, suggesting it had a K-Pro (he said it did) Said TDI-North mapped it? Anyone work...
  8. Modmedia

What is this DC5? Real type-r? Anyone know it?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2003-honda-integra-type-r/1017005922/gallery#gallery-item-full-6 Seller says it's a real type r but it doesn't have some things like the oem type r brace holes on the strut top? I have the chassis/VIN number if you can tell from this?
  9. Modmedia

DC Sports - Remove Silencer?

Do you think it would be beneficial (i.e. more power) if I were to remove the quite large silencer from the centre pipe just before the backbox of my DC Sports exhaust? It looks quite restrictive but would it be worth my while or would the gains be pretty small? Thanks, Philip.
  10. Modmedia

RBC Inlet

Right is there a website where I can pick up everything I need in one go? Manifold (modified) all the gaskets adaptors and pipes etc. Cheers fellow itr-ers lol
  11. Modmedia

Finding Import Sheet for DC5

Can this be done online? It never came with my car so just interested to know can this be done?
  12. Modmedia

Greenlight

Give these guys a go... I'm 22 with 3 Years NCB and they are covering me Fully Comp (in NORTHERN IRELAND) for £770, with a £400 excess! Amazing Price IMO.
  13. Modmedia

Primary O2 Sensor

Okay, so as most of you know my old engine went kaput and I bought Ollys. It's all fitted and running but the tuner said that there is an error code and he believes I should replace my Primary O2 sensor. I asked if this code was because I had a Toda Manifold and therefore no cat. He said that...
  14. Modmedia

How to tell if an engine is a DC5 K20a or an ep3

Basically long story short is I need a new engine and there is an ep3 with a dc5 engine for sale locally..but how would I know that the engine is definitely from a dc5? Any codes or anything I can look for? I'm Obviously going to swap it from the ep3 to the dc5 so need to know for sure. Many...
  15. Modmedia

As title. 2nd gear hitting vtec loud noise of engine excrementting itself into a million pieces and massive piles of smoke out the exhaust and oil too. Don't know if ill get away with a rebuild but basically what are my options for uprating it without spending thousands of pounds or would I be...
  16. Modmedia

Loudest cat back exhaust ~£600

What is it? Buddyclubs apparantly hang quite low so may be no use for my car. What is the next best thing? How much louder would a DC sports be over my existing RM01A for example? Cheers.
  17. Modmedia

Toda manifold gasket

Do I need a special one or will standard one do? If so where can I get a new one?
  18. Modmedia

Sportex Unsilenced B-Pipe

Anyone tried on of these on their DC5? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Type-R-SPORTEX-EXHAUST-RACE-TUBE-/330791901269?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d04bbd855#ht_886wt_1143 Seems cheap. I know it's not stainless but it should fit okay as EP3 and DC5 are the same and is...
  19. Modmedia

Supersprint B Pipe

These things are like hens teeth. Had one on my last DC5 and want one again, spoke to Eight Speed and they are looking into it for me to see if they can get a hold of one. Anyone know if there is anything similar? I basically want a straight pipe no messing about that bolts on. Also, why is it...
  20. Modmedia

Sold my DC5... and bought a..

Yup! I got offered really good money for my car (I didn't even have to advertise it). So I let it go. It took me about 20 minutes to miss it. So I then went out and got another one :) will post up pictures soon when I detail it. Suffice to say this car is even better than the last bodywork...