Search results

1. mario_v

un-installing the JRSC.... end of an era....... for now!!!

ive not actually seen a vid mate!? where can i view it?
  2. mario_v

im hoping so buddy but one thing ive learnt about modifying cars.... nothing is ever a certainty! haha
  3. mario_v

im hoping to go very big shortly so the jackson has to go! need to save 'or accumulate' :xgrin: some pennies first unfortunately!!! so ill be running N/A for a few months now. the suspension set-up is nearly there now, jut a few more things to go including some custom wide arches etc and it...
  4. mario_v

well, time to change a few things up, on sunday i removed the JRSC and am in the process of running N/A for a few months...... here' a few pictures of how it went!!!
  5. mario_v

Car crashed :( Photos added

its not just because its a blue one ey porthos!?? :xgrin:
  6. mario_v

Car crashed :( Photos added

gutted for you firth! like the lads have said though, at least your in one piece!! on the upper hand.... while its off the road its a good excuse to up-grade a few bits! :)
  7. mario_v

what is my jackson super charger set-up worth? and who'd be interested?

haha, didnt realise you'd still want it matt! but if you're thinkin of putting it on that gorgeous k20'd dc2 that ive wanted since they brought and you nabbed it..... then no! :xaiweb5: haha. will be up next week for a few more bit so can have a chat then buddy
  8. mario_v

holy excrement! haha, so mine would be a bargain at £1700?? :xhaha:
  9. mario_v

£2900 roughly mine with the install-k-pro etc cost £3957 new. still got the receipts, not really sure what to sell it for though, ive seen them go for roughly £1700.00 on ebay second hand
  10. mario_v

i doubt there will be any warranty left on it to be honest. it was fitted in 2006. car now has since done 21,000 miles not a lot at about 3k a year averaged out, serviced regularly with receipts from both Tdi north, CPL, Retro motorsports and Ti-motorsports. works perfectly and can be seen on...
  11. mario_v

hi guys and girls, as a few of you know, im working on quite a big project with the dc5 at the moment, going that one step (or a few steps further lol) and i think in the next 8 weeks or so, my current charger set-up will be coming off and probably getting sold. what sort of money do you think...
  12. mario_v

Constant resistance while driving

have checked the cables from the fuel rail to the rocker cover and also the TPS? and with the golf, fr some reason it didnt show up on the diagnostics lol that what did our heads in!
  13. mario_v

Constant resistance while driving

just for arguments sake, run it to a diagnostics, it might be having a look towards coil-packs starting to fail or possibly worn / split / deteriorating wiring, probably not the case but maybe worth a look. only reason i suggest this is that i had a similar problem on a golf gti, changed the...
  14. mario_v

Kpro Gear Ratios

i went through this with the lads at tdi north when i had my 5.1 final drive, they re-assured me that the k-pro has a 10% fluctuation with regard to mapping on gear ratios, ive not touched my map since the 5.1 change and not had any issues so id be interested to hear anyone else thoughts or...
  15. mario_v

sorry to hear this buddy :( wish all the best for the re-build!
  16. mario_v

New Dc5 owner from Stoke on Trent

welcome to the forum and welcome to the few that own dc5's in stoke on trent lol (i believe theres only 4 of us with myself and the mrs included!)
  17. mario_v

under the hood...... getting there, more on the way very soon!

your running the charge-cooler set-up and tdi north turbo kit are you not? think yours was up there the same time i had mine up there for a tune up map. im assuming you run paul's hondata 'boost by gear' map?' if so, then with a couple of tweaks i reccon you'd be ok to be honest, just watch the...
  18. mario_v

some new naughty 6 pot friends up front ;)

yeah i saw those buddy clubs come on the market just after i ordered mine, its a bloody good price too! has anybody on here brought a set and fitted yet?
  19. mario_v

some new naughty 6 pot friends up front ;)

no problem at all fella, and yes there were issues all the way round, id gone for a wider set-up with regard to tyres anyway, so that meant adjusting all of the camber round the car so that the wheels wouldnt scrub the arches, was a bit of a 'trial and error' to be fair on my part, now that im...